I want to enjoy Mass Effect but this keeps coming back to me

  • 79 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -
EDI has some major camel toe.

Other than that the game is pretty much what I expected it to be. Also am I strange for noticing this?

#1 Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -
EDI has some major camel toe.

Other than that the game is pretty much what I expected it to be. Also am I strange for noticing this?

#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

That's hot.

#3 Posted by uniform (1838 posts) -

If I kiss you like this
And if you whisper like that
It was lost long ago
But it's all coming back to me

#4 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

EDI is a sex doll now.
 
What else is new.

#5 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish
EDI is a sex doll now.
 
What else is new.
Yawn. Still going at it strong?
#6 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@CL60 said:
@LordXavierBritish
EDI is a sex doll now.
 
What else is new.
Yawn. Still going at it strong?
She's a robot with a vagina.
#7 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

Thing is, it only shows on that suit. When she's just the robot there isn't anything there.

#8 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@CL60: He was just trying to tell you that you should wait for reviews to come in before purchasing it! (reviews come in, they're all positive) Everything about this game I've never played is terrible!

#9 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3925 posts) -
@uniform
If I kiss you like this
And if you whisper like that
It was lost long ago
But it's all coming back to me
You're a monster.
#10 Posted by mandude (2666 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
@CL60 said:
@LordXavierBritish
EDI is a sex doll now.
 
What else is new.
Yawn. Still going at it strong?
She's a robot with a vagina.
Isn't that what separates robots from like...blenders and toasters and stuff? How else would we know?
#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
@CL60: He was just trying to tell you that you should wait for reviews to come in before purchasing it! (reviews come in, they're all positive) Everything about this game I've never played is terrible!
I never said her being a sex doll is bad.
 
So I guess it's just that fucking implicit.
#12 Posted by Jeust (10864 posts) -

@Extreme_Popcorn said:

Thing is, it only shows on that suit. When she's just the robot there isn't anything there.

Maybe she is also programmed in the arts of love. ^^

#13 Posted by believer258 (12216 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish said:

EDI is a sex doll now. What else is new.

Can you fuck her this time around? I know Joker wants to, but it's Shephard that's been going where no man has gone before. To alien pussy and beyond. Exploring the final frontier.

...

...

OK, I know there's more here, but my brain is stumped.

#14 Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -

@believer258: EDI seems to only want Jeff's dick

#15 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4988 posts) -

That has to be a polygonal geometric error.  Bioware cannot be that idiotic to model in a camel toe. 
 
I hope...

#16 Posted by UlquioKani (1206 posts) -

That's the USB port

#17 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4860 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

That has to be a polygonal geometric error. Bioware cannot be that idiotic to model in a camel toe. I hope...

You obviously haven't been playing their recent games. I envy you.

#18 Posted by Arker101 (1472 posts) -

Not really surprising anymore.

#19 Posted by Veektarius (5032 posts) -

You should probably dress her in black, like I did.

#20 Posted by Animasta (14731 posts) -

sorry fembots are all fucking terrible and pretty fucking creepy.

#21 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1733 posts) -

Yep, never mind the faintly clever suggestion in ME2 that Joker was forming a relationship with EDI, i.e. the thing Joker loves more than anything else is the Normandy. 
 
EDI is a sex-robot now, with big tits and a camel toe and eyelashes. That means he can fuck it.  
 
Hot, right?

#22 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1015 posts) -

I see no problem with this, as she is a Cylon after all which they can take on human characteristics. 
 

#23 Posted by mosdl (3259 posts) -

@UlquioKani said:

That's the USB port

/thread

#24 Edited by Turambar (6898 posts) -

I am more disappointed there was a lack of clever one liners coming out of her than anything else when you take her on missions.  The fact that her in combat dialogue is often screamed with an emotional flare is also really weird, all things considered. 
 
Though at least she managed to get Shepard to make a :0 face in one of the on-ship conversations.

#25 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Turambar said:
I am more disappointed there was a lack of clever one liners coming out of her than anything else when you take her on missions.  The fact that her in combat dialogue is often screamed with an emotional flare is also really weird, all things considered.   Though at least she managed to get Shepard to make a :0 face in one of the on-ship conversations.
Skynet. 
#26 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Wait the fucking wait. EDI is a robot now?

#27 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

I love how EDI with a sexed up body is the bridge too far for some people (not you, OP), as if the series or the very genre hasn't been utterly FILLED with this sort of design. For cryin' out loud, even Chakwas has the body of a 19-year-old model.

#28 Posted by Animasta (14731 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

I love how EDI with a sexed up body is the bridge too far for some people (not you, OP), as if the series or the very genre hasn't been utterly FILLED with this sort of design. For cryin' out loud, even Chakwas has the body of a 19-year-old model.

maybe there's a disease affecting women in space that causes their boobs to grow larger

YOU DONT KNOW MAN

#29 Posted by Animasta (14731 posts) -

oh wait the answer is that bioware will never stop pandering

#30 Posted by Nottle (1915 posts) -

@mosdl said:

@UlquioKani said:

That's the USB port

/thread

No you mean the hard disc drive.

#31 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

@Animasta said:

oh wait the answer is that bioware will never stop pandering

Baaaah, you're just mad that Eve isn't a relationship option. :P

... Tell me Eve isn't a relationship option. She stands awfully close to Shepard, and if I accidentally trigger something...

#32 Posted by bybeach (5009 posts) -
@Extreme_Popcorn said:


                   

Thing is, it only shows on that suit. When she's just the robot there isn't anything there.



                   

               

Hehehe...and no I'm sure it be quite on purpose, knowing Biolust. Just met Laira.. and was taken back by the chest modeling there, also. Bioware hasn't forgotten how to present their female characters. Still, I am really enjoying the game so far. The story and action so far is on an almost completely different note. Different hands of the dev doing different things.
#33 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1539 posts) -

Haha, that is too funny.

#34 Posted by Dtat (1630 posts) -

EDI getting an android body is pretty silly and pandering. But at the same time, one of my favorite sci-fi themes is the relationships between organic and artificial life. So I'm alright with it.

#35 Posted by Animasta (14731 posts) -

@ShaggE: who's eve?

#36 Posted by Turambar (6898 posts) -
@Animasta: The female krogan
#37 Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -

@Turambar: They really named her Eve? God damn it.

#38 Posted by UlquioKani (1206 posts) -

@Bocam said:

@Turambar: They really named her Eve? God damn it.

I'm missing the significance

#39 Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -

@UlquioKani: Adam and Eve.

#40 Posted by UlquioKani (1206 posts) -

@Bocam: I feel really stupid now

#41 Posted by Turambar (6898 posts) -
@Bocam said:

@Turambar: They really named her Eve? God damn it.

No, Mordin named her Eve.  Her actual name is Bakara.
#42 Posted by Bocam (3833 posts) -

@Turambar: That's a little better than.

#43 Posted by Hilbert (349 posts) -

Woah, holy shit. Bot with a wardrobe malfunction.

#44 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

Isn't that just the Miranda suit copy pasted on EDI? Either way it's hilarious

#45 Posted by Zleunamme (706 posts) -

Bioware needed a way to reuse Mirandas character model. EDI said she like the sight of humans on their knees. That is a joke.

#46 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

I guess I've always considered Mass Effect to be the Star Trek of video games - I put this in the same category of why 7 of 9 was in a skin-tight catsuit. Is it silly and a bit pandering? Sure. Does it ruin the experience for me? Not really.

#47 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1733 posts) -
The camel toe is for story reasons too, right guys? Can't be stealthy without a camel toe.  
#48 Posted by dabe (299 posts) -

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: smh...

#49 Edited by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1733 posts) -

Or maybe it really is for story reasons, she needs a massive camel toe to distract enemies in combat situations.  
#50 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@LordXavierBritish said:

EDI is a sex doll now. What else is new.

Can you fuck her this time around? I know Joker wants to, but it's Shephard that's been going where no man has gone before. To alien pussy and beyond. Exploring the final frontier.

...

...

OK, I know there's more here, but my brain is stumped.

No, you can't get with EDI. I kind of hope that she gets with Samantha, though. She has such a crush on EDI. If I, male Shepard, can't have Samantha, then only a robot will do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.