Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

If I use a 360 preorder code will it work on the PC version?

rb_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rb_man

So I have a friend who wants to trade me his 360 code for the N7 Warfare pack does anyone know if it would work on the PC version of the game or do I need a PC code. I ask because last time they were all the same code because of BioWare.com but with the switch to Origin if it would screw me over?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

On the bioware social site it lists the N7 war gear DLC that I redeemed as only available to me on PC. Other content, such as the soundtrack from my PC collectors edition also appears listed for PS3 and Xbox though.

I wouldn't worry about it, the N7 DLC is crap. You'll find better stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The N7 weapons, especially the shotgun, are really good. No idea if it'll work, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.