I'd like your guys opinion of my first entry.
Much like the Single-Player game, Mass Effect 3's multiplayer has six player class with each class having 3 different races, each class and races has its strengths and weaknesses. All classes bring something unique to the battlefield, when prepping for battle be sure to have a good mix of classes, even if a team of all Vanguards sounds great.
Providing Crowd Control and Support
Seeing as the Adept is a power focused class, I'd highly recommend keeping weight as low as possible, with a faster cooldown the Adept can provide more support through the use of their powers. Light weapons, like heavy pistols and SMGs, are your best bet.
Class Strengths and Weaknesses:
The Adept is at their best when enemies are grouped together, abilities like Singularity and Reave can eff's ect multiple targets. Biotic Explosions are absolutely devastating, a single biotic with a fast cooldown or a group of biotics, are able to constantly put pressure on the enemy.
The Adept focuses so heavily on their powers, this is a strength and weakness. Early on the player lacks these powers that make the Adept so great. You'll probably relay on your team to carry you your first game or two.
General Class Tips and Tricks:
- Stay with your team. Your supporting your team with your biotic powers and they're providing you with cover fire.
- Unlock all powers quickly as possible. The more powers you have, the more biotic explosions you can cause.
- Warp/Reave is king. Warp/Reave will set up and cause a biotic explosion, both Human and Asari Adepts have Warp while Drell have Reave.
- Humans - (Singularity/Warp/Shockwave) The Human passive skill, Alliance Training, can provide a decease to all weapon weight. This allows the Human Adept with more options in their loadout. By default Humans have 500 health and barriers, which is much higher than both the Asari and Drell.
- Asari - (Stasis/Warp/Throw) The Asari's Stasis ability allows her to stop all but armored targets. If you combo this with teammates ready to attack, you can take down most any target easily.
- Drell - (Reave/Pull/Cluster Grenade) Like I said above Reave is super effective, it's essentially a better Warp. It stops health regen and weakens armor and barriers. Pull and Reave is a great combo, Pull an enemy near his friendly and detonate. Cluster Grenade will also cause biotic explosion as well. An effective combo a tougher enemies like Brutes and Phantoms is to hit their armor with Reave and then toss a Cluster Grenade.