Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Is anyone else's cloak not working properly?

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ruiner

I imported a lvl 29 infiltrator. So immediatley my cloak is maxed out. But I've noticed that during combat sometimes enemies can still see you even while cloaked. Like the guys with the shields. I cloak to get around behind them but somehow they sense me and just spin in place until I'm visible again. It's kind of annoying. It doesn't happen all the time though. I'd say about 40%, which is enough to be annoying considering how may dudes they throw at you this time around. Is this a new feature that I don't understand or just a glitch?

Sferics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sferics

It seems like enemies can see you when your cloak flashes, besides that enemies will keep firing at the position you were last seen.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

With one of the visors on, I used the cloak & not only did the visor stay visible while everything else vanished but the enemies were close enough to still hit me as I was trying to run past them to get to cover.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.