Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Jessica Chobot in Mass Effect 3

Avatar image for deactivated-58e114a345bdd
    deactivated-58e114a345bdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Yeah I'll punch her with something...

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#302  Edited By psykhophear

Great cast, but too bad I'm not a fan of Mass Effect :P

jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By jetsetwillie

wish they localised this as being from the UK i've not really heard of hear. they should have a geeky pin up from UK TV like Suzi Perry or Violet Berlin

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#304  Edited By kindgineer

Dear Mass Effect 3,

I loved ME1 and ME2. However, after watching nearly every. single. fucking. "pre-view" for the third game, you make me want to play this game less. Whoever the hell is working in your department to make these needs to be fired. You take some of the worst out-of-context footage and have actors say some of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Who cares that EDI is going to have new things she has never questions before? Why on earth do you think it is okay to have these people tell me that this game is worth playing, it's offensive.

Start taking your damn franchise seriously again, I feel like Mass Effect 3 is going to conclude a certain way now just to make everyone go "WTF!" ...and that scares me.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By WalkerD

Fuck every marketing team for every video game company ever. It's like they just Googled "gaming celebrities" and thought "a girl? and she plays video games? Our legion of virgin fans will love this!". Someone should be fired, fired for the win.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#306  Edited By Draugen

So much angry before the game is even out. I thought we were far enough along in human evolution that we waited to see how the actual product turned out, rather than screaming to the heavens about every little thing we see out of context. Silly me.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e114a345bdd
    deactivated-58e114a345bdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If I meet her in person I'd tell her her name sounded like "Robot." I bet that's the best way to get in her panties.

Bugzbloody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Bugzbloody

My eyes like that candy

jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By jetsetwillie

@ccampb89 said:

Dear Mass Effect 3,

I loved ME1 and ME2. However, after watching nearly every. single. fucking. "pre-view" for the third game, you make me want to play this game less. Whoever the hell is working in your department to make these needs to be fired. You take some of the worst out-of-context footage and have actors say some of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Who cares that EDI is going to have new things she has never questions before? Why on earth do you think it is okay to have these people tell me that this game is worth playing, it's offensive.

Start taking your damn franchise seriously again, I feel like Mass Effect 3 is going to conclude a certain way now just to make everyone go "WTF!" ...and that scares me.

wow... some of you people sure know how to overreact.

bucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By bucifer

There's going to be a moment in ME3 when I'll have to leave someone behind, decision made!

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#311  Edited By MachoFantastico

Bioware doing a great job of making me hate this game, all the PR as been absolutely awful so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.