Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Kingdom of Almur content?

DrPipins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrPipins

How much needs to be played of the Kingdom of Almur demo to get the ME3 content? Something unlocked after I made it out of the tutorial area, but I cant remember what I unlocked. I didn't like the game enough to warrant the rest of the 45 minute demo, but if I have to, I will go back and do what needs to be done.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pinworm45

Im pretty sure you just need to start it, play it for a sec, then close it and you got it.

Edit: I was wrong.

hyperfludd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By hyperfludd

I got the ME3 unlocks right at the start.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By emem

You get something when you finish the demo as well, I don't remember if it's for Amalur or ME3, though. 

Edit: Looks like you have to play through the whole demo to get all the ME3 items (a gun for finishing it, at least that's what Google says).

DrPipins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrPipins

Thanks! Unless anyone can confirm what else is unlocked at the end of the demo, I guess Ill just have to find some time and get through it.

shway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shway

armor on start up and gun is on finishing the 45 min demo just let it run and do laundry or something

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WarlordPayne

You get the chakram launcher for completing the demo. You need to get out of the tutorial area and talk to the fateweaver guy, then a message will pop up saying you have 45 minutes to play. Just leave the game running, not paused or anything, and wait for time to run out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.