Mass Effect 3: Citadel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EricSmith (343 posts) -

"In Mass Effect 3: Citadel, players will explore and discover new locations across the vast, deep-space station while also having the opportunity to reconnect with some of their favorite characters from all three of the Mass Effect games." - EA

What do you guys think about this? To me it sounds cool, but it looks like more information I could have used before the final encounter in the main game.

#2 Edited by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

@ericsmith: Okay, looks like while this was the original thread, a duplicate thread for this has sprung up that is better fleshed out and has more views, so I'll be locking this down. It's not really your fault, but next time I recommend being clearer in your opening post, I didn't really realise this was about DLC until I Googled the thread title.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.