Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 Demo 1080 PC - Lets take a look Part 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By quickshot101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR9j8KdVJlw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR9j8KdVJlw

Mass Effect 3 Demo 1080 PC - Lets take a look Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3palRWiTOE

I have a look at the pc demo of Mass Effect 3. I have been waiting a while for this game. Really enjoyed me1/me2 so my excitement level for this game is pretty high.

This is part 1 of a 2 part recording. I just cant render and upload a 29min 1080 video with my upload rate. Lets hope the isps around me get there act together and give some better upload speeds soon. It would mean more videos and higher quality too. I am also working on setting up one of my other rigs to unload some of the work onto.

I think I will do a LP for this game since I will be playing it through for sure. The texture quality on the armor is the only thing that worries me but it only seems to be a real issue in cinematic. The game overall looks fantastic.

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.5ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

I really hate the way you talk in this video. Couldn't watch it for more then 21 seconds.

quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By quickshot101

@Mordukai: Thats nice.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Bollard

@quickshot101: Couldn't have been that hyped about the game if you didn't know about the Action/RolePlaying/Story options.

Ragnarok512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ragnarok512

@Chavtheworld: Clearly, that is the true measure of fandom.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bollard

@Ragnarok512: As someone who barely gives a shit about ME, I thought that was kinda big news.

But I must be insane, clearly.

quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By quickshot101

@Chavtheworld: Yea because everyone looks up every detail of the game right. I love me1/2 and have been dieing for the 3rd. I try to distance myself from games im really looking forward to so I dont ruin anything like story. Hense why I DID NOT play the level 12 section of the demo.

Ragnarok512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ragnarok512

@Chavtheworld: Eh, I was just being snarky. It'd forgotten about it myself. It's easy to miss some details about a game and still be excited for it.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By david3cm

I see that your new to the site so you should look over the Forum Rules before making a topic.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Justin258

I don't think we're allowed to advertise our Youtube videos in the forums, not unless you're also going to add a good bit of discussion value. Something like two paragraph's worth of (better written) information.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bollard

@Ragnarok512: That's fair, I guess there's two different mindsets when it comes to being excited for a game - wanting to know everything that comes out, the instant it does, or shielding yourself from everything so as to not spoil the experience.

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
    Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

@Mordukai said:

I really hate the way you talk in this video. Couldn't watch it for more then 21 seconds.

Agreed.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mordukai

@believer258 said:

I don't think we're allowed to advertise our Youtube videos in the forums, not unless you're also going to add a good bit of discussion value. Something like two paragraph's worth of (better written) information.

He's new here. Though I have a feeling he won't be around for the long run.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Marz

so is everyone gonna make their own ME3 demo commentary and post it up? this seems like the 5th person to do this so far.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Sooty
    No Caption Provided
    quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By quickshot101

I have a look at the pc demo of Mass Effect 3. I have been waiting a while for this game. Really enjoyed me1/me2 so my excitement level for this game is pretty high.

This is part 1 of a 2 part recording. I just cant render and upload a 29min 1080 video with my upload rate. Lets hope the isps around me get there act together and give some better upload speeds soon. It would mean more videos and higher quality too. I am also working on setting up one of my other rigs to unload some of the work onto.

I think I will do a LP for this game since I will be playing it through for sure. The texture quality on the armor is the only thing that worries me but it only seems to be a real issue in cinematic. The game overall looks fantastic.

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Ragnarok512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ragnarok512
    @quickshot101 now that's just lazy.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai

@quickshot101:

No Caption Provided
    quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By quickshot101

@Ragnarok512: ? how is what lazy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
    deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@quickshot101: You're actually not supposed to put ads on your YouTube video unless you hold the rights to ALL of the content you are showing on the video. Unless you received permission from EA to monetize a video with their game on it, you are breaking YouTube TOS.

quickshot101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By quickshot101

@wewantsthering: You no nothing about youtube lol. Gameplay from games (as long as there is no nda) is fine to post. Been doing it a while now. Iz think U just jelly... sigh. The only time you need permission is when there is a nda stating not to post media of the game. Mostly betas and such. Now if this was stolen footage from ea that was made solely for a certain page yes, then I would be flagged.

Also if I dont put add on my videos youtube places 30second or 15 second adds that can not be skipped. At least when they allow me to do it you can skip them after 5 seconds..... Dont be jelly bro. Iv been a youtube partner for a few months and be leave me I have know what is and is not allowed.

darklight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By darklight

@quickshot101: I think what seem lazy is the fact you made a copy paste of your first paragraph and just posted it as reply without changing anything (can see that by this is the part 1 of 2). And the fact you use the word jelly instead of you know... good word: jealous, mad, angry,etc. Pick your choice.

But as far as I'm concern I don't care, the game looks fun and I'm pretty psyched to play it and that's all that matter really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quickshot101: I don't want to be rude, but you seriously need to read my last post more carefully. I said it's against to the TOS (Terms of Service) to monetize the video with explicit permission from the owner of the content. It's perfectly fine to post the video on your channel, it's however, against TOS to make money off of said clip without the owner's permission. I'm just jelly? Seriously? Do you actually expect me to watch your videos after saying such ignorant garbage? Haha.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BraveToaster

@wewantsthering said:

@quickshot101: I don't want to be rude, but you seriously need to read my last post more carefully. I said it's against to the TOS (Terms of Service) to monetize the video with explicit permission from the owner of the content. It's perfectly fine to post the video on your channel, it's however, against TOS to make money off of said clip without the owner's permission. I'm just jelly? Seriously? Do you actually expect me to watch your videos after saying such ignorant garbage? Haha.

You can't be jelly without the peanut butter, bro. For shame!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BraveToaster: That's true. :-( Haha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quickshot101:

To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:

• You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
    • You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
    • You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online).

http://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_faq

Just because you have been getting away with it doesn't mean it's legal or within the TOS of YouTube.

is343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By is343

@quickshot101 said:

@wewantsthering: You no nothing about youtube lol. Gameplay from games (as long as there is no nda) is fine to post. Been doing it a while now. Iz think U just jelly... sigh. The only time you need permission is when there is a nda stating not to post media of the game. Mostly betas and such. Now if this was stolen footage from ea that was made solely for a certain page yes, then I would be flagged.

Also if I dont put add on my videos youtube places 30second or 15 second adds that can not be skipped. At least when they allow me to do it you can skip them after 5 seconds..... Dont be jelly bro. Iv been a youtube partner for a few months and be leave me I have know what is and is not allowed.

So, so many grammatical errors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AnZ17N: I know, right? I'm trying to report him as breaking TOS as a YouTube Partner. It's fine if he wants to upload those videos. He just can't legally make money of them.

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By tmthomsen

@wewantsthering said:

@AnZ17N: I know, right? I'm trying to report him as breaking TOS as a YouTube Partner. It's fine if he wants to upload those videos. He just can't legally make money of them.

Normally I would tell you to just ignore it, but after reading his response to you I say go for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TMThomsen: Yeah I looked into it and it's a big hassle to report people unless you're directly the copyright holder. Hopefully justice will be served on its own time, its own way. :-) It looks like his videos get a lot of hate anyways. Haha.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VoshiNova

@quickshot101 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR9j8KdVJlw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR9j8KdVJlw

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Maaaaaaan that i5 has gotta be choking your rig.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By trace

Given that this is just a video linked with little original comment (certainly not counting PC specs for that), and it's really just to advertise the user's YouTube channel in the first place, combined with the user's attitude towards other users, I don't think this thread needs to continue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.