Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Coming This Summer

Stubee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By Stubee

People who think ME3s ending is disappointing have obviously never played Borderlands

inkyspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552  Edited By inkyspots

EA rushed Bioware, from what I heard, the game needed another 6 months at lease. People are only bugging out, because they got so invested in the world; it was such a deep experience for them, that they expected something a little more in the end. and based on the flow of the whole game, you can tell that the "ending" wasn't the real one, just an attempt to finish the game.

Bioware or MS would not give anything for free, it's guilt for rushing Bioware.

I have finished the game twice, it was an enjoyable experience, if the DLC brings closure a few months from now and it's free, why not, but I am over it. Seeing so much potential in a game only for that simple ending.

Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, and the experience for me was a rush, this is why the ending was a little bla to me consider the whole game. This only matter to people who got caught up in the story oin a deep way.

I appreciate the free stuff, so thanks to Bioware and EA (the worst company in America... just kidding), I am enjoying the multiplayer, and I am curious to see where they take the next "non free" single player DLC... whenever that comes out.

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#553  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

@Stubee said:

People who think ME3s ending is disappointing have obviously never played Borderlands

oh snap :O

hurtfulmadmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#554  Edited By hurtfulmadmax

indoctrinated

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By napalm

This thread is still going? Haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.