Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Reveal

• 154 results
    imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By imsh_pl

Ugh.

ME is great because of the story, characters and choices... its gameplay side is like a total Gears clone.

I know I haven't seen it yet but unless it has a twist of some sorts I doubt I'll like it.

I hope Bioware proves me wrong though.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#152  Edited By jimi

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Well this could go one of two routes. A fun but forgettable side show akin to Bioshock 2, or it could be a terrible waste of development time affecting the quality of the single player campaign.

Being the cynical bastard I am, this spells doom.

recharge330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By recharge330

Ideally it wont be competitive but even if it is it wont be the worst thing ever. I had a bit of fun with the Dead Space 2 multiplayer just to see how the mechanics worked outside a single player setting. I think they know how to keep it from detracting from the campaign so it really isn't a big deal.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By RE_Player1

People keep talking about co-op... can you pause the game in co-op and use powers to tactically plan? I'm guessing not so I couldn't give a fuck about any multiplayer whatsoever. The fact that I'll always know that some portion of the budget and disc space is being used to house multiplayer is going to bug the shit out of me.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By Dany

@RE_Player92 said:

People keep talking about co-op... can you pause the game in co-op and use powers to tactically plan? I'm guessing not so I couldn't give a fuck about any multiplayer whatsoever. The fact that I'll always know that some portion of the budget and disc space is being used to house multiplayer is going to bug the shit out of me.

Uncharted 2. Dead Space 2. Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

How dare they expand this game to be more fun, fucking monsters.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By RE_Player1

@Dany said:

@RE_Player92 said:

Bioshock 2, Dead Space 2 (the online wasn't anything to write home about, this coming from a Dead Space fan that has read the books), Red Dead, GTA4, Dead Rising 2, Resident Evil 5.

These games had poorly implemented multiplayer modes that didn't detract from the single player but still... To me it sucks when I pay full price for a game only to see a portion of it never touched.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By BaneFireLord

Wait a minute...did this ever actually happen, or is this a "Will Smith is dead" kind of thing? I read this thread two months back and have heard zero about this so-called multiplayer since.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#158  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

People should start trusting developers. I think co-op can be great, you already have some AI in your party, why not let some other people help you. Also a "girlfriend mode" (change that to boyfriend mode if your a female) could be great, I heard of a lot of couples when one plays the game and the other makes the decisions in the conversations so they could add support for that.

Anyway there are no details so stop whining.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@RE_Player92 said:

@Dany said:

@RE_Player92 said:

Bioshock 2, Dead Space 2 (the online wasn't anything to write home about, this coming from a Dead Space fan that has read the books), Red Dead, GTA4, Dead Rising 2, Resident Evil 5.

These games had poorly implemented multiplayer modes that didn't detract from the single player but still... To me it sucks when I pay full price for a game only to see a portion of it never touched.

If you're talking about Resident Evil 5's Versus mode, maybe (it was also optional DLC, so it's not even like the 'I paid for a feature I'm not going to use is applicable).  If you're talking about Resident Evil 5's co-op campaign, you're out of your fucking mind.  Furthermore, Dead Rising 2 doesn't have bad multiplayer at all, it's just the main game with another dude there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.