Mass Effect 3 New Ending Idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ekrolo (8 posts) -

I made this video to cover from what I want from the new ME3 ending thats being worked on at Bioware, I got the inspirations for this new ending from ME2s suicide mission and the siege of denerim in Dragon Age Origins. I hope you guys enjoy the video :).

#2 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I like the current ending.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14066 posts) -

Moderator here apparently. A couple of things: Firstly, we're trying to keep all Mass Effect 3 ending discussion contained in the ending threads which already exist, which you'll find on the Mass Effect 3 boards. Secondly, we consider videos posted in threads with little to no text to be YouTube spam. In the future we ask that you write something alongside the video that will incite discussion, at least one decently sized paragraph in length. As it is I think there's sufficient reason for this thread to be locked and hope you can understand this decision.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.