Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 Private beta available in Xbox Dash preview

• 57 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@DocHaus: Most of those Dragon Age carry over flags were/are straight up busted, it doesn't even matter what the writers wanted because the code barely works (kind of like the entirety of the Origins code).

The real reason is that Origins was developed and conceived before the idea of 'carry over' saves was a thing.  It just took forever to actually come out, and by the time it did, everyone expected it to have the same ethos as Mass Effect.  That's why Origins had those ending epilogues, it was designed as a single experience before it was as a 'living narrative' like Mass Effect.
    nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By nexas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u92rKxnPQ4

Here's some footage of the multiplayer. Guy doesn't know how to play vanguard, but looks pretty fun. Also dat audio Getting DICE to help with weapon sounds was the right idea.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Andorski

@Nexas: Christ, dat sound is eargasm material.

Also, embedded video for the lazy.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

@Brodehouse said:

@rmanthorp RRRRGGHH It's gonna have an optional feature! Get really mad! Did you know you can also raise or lower the difficulty? RRGGHH!

WHAT!! How dare they!

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#55  Edited By falconer

I asked Jeff about this on formspring. His quick thoughts:

When I first heard about it, I figured it was there on purpose. But I guess it wasn't supposed to be there, which is strange. Maybe they had propped it for Microsoft internal use? Can't think of any other reason why they'd create a promotional unit or live server store link to that thing only to quickly yank it all.
    CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By CenturionCajun

Well, that definitely looks like a competently made modern horde mode. I'm sure I'll at least give it a try a couple of times.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By rapid
    @Nexas said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u92rKxnPQ4

Here's some footage of the multiplayer. Guy doesn't know how to play vanguard, but looks pretty fun. Also dat audio Getting DICE to help with weapon sounds was the right idea.

Guy really doesn't know how to play Vanguard =.='' 
    I didn't realize DICE did the sound effects, but now that you mention it the gun sounds sound totally different now. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.