Mass Effect 3: Reckoning MP details leaked

#1 Edited by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -
Presumably one of the new Krogan kits?

Source

Kingdoms of Amalur: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning! DLC details have been found in the latest patch for ME3, including:

• 4 New Maps
  • Hazard versions of the maps from the Earth DLC
  • New kits for Humans, Salarians, Krogans and Volus
  • 3 New weapons - Chakram Launcher, Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle, and the Blood Pack Punisher
  • 6 New 'Story Co-Op' Missions
  • A new Multiplayer mode that brings in choices, morality, reputation and progress from the single player campaign (I suppose this is to go with those six missions)

... Not gonna lie, this sounds like it could be really awesome. I love ME3's multiplayer, so I'm really glad we're getting more of it. With the amount of stuff in this one, I wonder if it will be paid DLC, or if it's going to be Free like the others?

#2 Posted by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

Oh man those last 2 sound reeeally interesting... this doesn't have anything to do with the last big DLC they were talking about right? or this is it?

#3 Edited by Venatio (4493 posts) -

This has to be paid DLC I guess

Sounds great though, would get me back to Mass Effect 3, I'd really wanna go back

Though I was hoping all this chatter about DLC would be singleplayer related

#4 Posted by Morningstar (2238 posts) -

Not for me, but I can see how a lot of people would be stoked for co-op missions.

#5 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

I love it too, the multiplayer is a fantastic experience but i dont fancy paying for multiplayer content since its already micro transactioned to death.

#6 Posted by gogosox82 (429 posts) -

That sounds pretty cool. I recently bought the game and have been playing a shit ton of multiplayer and finally started playing the sp. The mp is really fun but this sounds like pd dlc instead of the free ones we've been getting so i probably won't get unless it goes on sale or something.

#7 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

I played this MP way to much

#8 Posted by Tarsier (1078 posts) -

i enjoyed the time i had with the multiplayer but horde mode can only interest me for so long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.