Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 Wishlist

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Edited By Red

As most of you reading this know, I beat Mass Effect 2, and I really, really liked it. However, it did still have some problems, or just some things that could've been improved with in Mass Effect 3. These problems may have been present in Mass Effect 1, or may have just emerged with the new updates Mass Effect 2 threw onto the table.  
    Note: this blog will contain minimal spoilers for the overall Mass Effect 2 story, but will have some key information about Tali's and the rest of the Quarian storyline, as well as spill the beans on some of the characters obtained in Mass Effect 2. In other words: you'll probably be fine reading it if you haven't beaten the game. However, you're probably better off not reading it and doing something productive instead either way. 

More Weapons

One of the most surprising changes I noticed in Mass Effect 2 was the drastic reduction in weapon count. While I do vastly prefer Mass Effect 2's weapon customization, I was still stuck with my starting SMG twenty-five hours into the game. While the variations between the weapons were definitely needed (burst or fully automatic assault rifle/SMG, bolt-action/semi-auto sniper rifle), Mass Effect 3 needs a little bit more weapon variation. 

More Crew Conversations

While the volume of character dialogue in Mass Effect 2 is much greater than the original's I felt that it wasn't structured all that well. In the original Mass Effect, I knew that after I completed a main story mission, I could go down and Garrus would have something new to say. In Mass Effect 2, I would find myself running all throughout the Normandy, talking to everyone, but only having two or three of my 11-strong squad having anything new to say. I'm not saying that I want everyone to have something a new monologue to say every time I do a 45-minute quest, I'm just saying that they could maybe have some comment about the last mission I did. 

No Technical Issues. At All

Mass Effect 2 fixed a lot of the technical problems Mass Effect 1 had. It almost obliterated the framerate and pop-in issues Mass Effect 1 had. However, "almost" isn't good enough. I also experienced three bugs/crashes that required me to restart the game. Mass Effect 3 needs to get everything right on the technical side, and make sure the game is completely locked down. 

The Liberation of the Quarian Homeworld

I think that the Quarians are my favorite race in Mass Effect. They're humbled and interesting, but they have this air of mystery around them. Namely: WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER THEIR ENVIRO-SUITS? I think we should be able to solve that mystery by going to the Quarian homeworld and taking that place back in a gigantic, harsh war. And then, after eliminating the geth threat, Tali takes off her helmet and reveals herself to look like 

this.
          this.

A Female Turian

One in ten salarians are female. Krogan women are sectioned off home in an attempt to raise children. HOWEVER, Turian women should be fairly easy to come by in Citadel Space. We should see one. Hell, we should have one in our party. Hell, she should be a viable romance option. 

Plastic Surgery/Barber Shop

It's hard to make a good looking face in Mass Effect, or at least one that won't get irritating after a few dozen hours. That's why Mass Effect 3 should let you adjust parts of your face/hair style after you've made a character. 

Different Voices for Shepard

Mark Meer and Jennifer Hale are most definitely talented voice actors, but their voices don't quite apply to all play styles and characters. And by that I mean: I like to pretend my super hi-tech Infiltrator sniper to have a smooth British accent. Mark Meer has a soldier voice: one that isn't very good for secrecy. While yes, Meer is commander Shepard, sometimes I like to play the scoundrel, a voice which he isn't very well suited for. It may be a lot more work, but giving the player the option to change Shep's voice is something greatly increases my chances to play Mass Effect 3 over and over again.     

Anyways, that's what I wanna see in ME3, anything you guys want in the final chapter of the trilogy?
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Red

As most of you reading this know, I beat Mass Effect 2, and I really, really liked it. However, it did still have some problems, or just some things that could've been improved with in Mass Effect 3. These problems may have been present in Mass Effect 1, or may have just emerged with the new updates Mass Effect 2 threw onto the table.  
    Note: this blog will contain minimal spoilers for the overall Mass Effect 2 story, but will have some key information about Tali's and the rest of the Quarian storyline, as well as spill the beans on some of the characters obtained in Mass Effect 2. In other words: you'll probably be fine reading it if you haven't beaten the game. However, you're probably better off not reading it and doing something productive instead either way. 

More Weapons

One of the most surprising changes I noticed in Mass Effect 2 was the drastic reduction in weapon count. While I do vastly prefer Mass Effect 2's weapon customization, I was still stuck with my starting SMG twenty-five hours into the game. While the variations between the weapons were definitely needed (burst or fully automatic assault rifle/SMG, bolt-action/semi-auto sniper rifle), Mass Effect 3 needs a little bit more weapon variation. 

More Crew Conversations

While the volume of character dialogue in Mass Effect 2 is much greater than the original's I felt that it wasn't structured all that well. In the original Mass Effect, I knew that after I completed a main story mission, I could go down and Garrus would have something new to say. In Mass Effect 2, I would find myself running all throughout the Normandy, talking to everyone, but only having two or three of my 11-strong squad having anything new to say. I'm not saying that I want everyone to have something a new monologue to say every time I do a 45-minute quest, I'm just saying that they could maybe have some comment about the last mission I did. 

No Technical Issues. At All

Mass Effect 2 fixed a lot of the technical problems Mass Effect 1 had. It almost obliterated the framerate and pop-in issues Mass Effect 1 had. However, "almost" isn't good enough. I also experienced three bugs/crashes that required me to restart the game. Mass Effect 3 needs to get everything right on the technical side, and make sure the game is completely locked down. 

The Liberation of the Quarian Homeworld

I think that the Quarians are my favorite race in Mass Effect. They're humbled and interesting, but they have this air of mystery around them. Namely: WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER THEIR ENVIRO-SUITS? I think we should be able to solve that mystery by going to the Quarian homeworld and taking that place back in a gigantic, harsh war. And then, after eliminating the geth threat, Tali takes off her helmet and reveals herself to look like 

this.
          this.

A Female Turian

One in ten salarians are female. Krogan women are sectioned off home in an attempt to raise children. HOWEVER, Turian women should be fairly easy to come by in Citadel Space. We should see one. Hell, we should have one in our party. Hell, she should be a viable romance option. 

Plastic Surgery/Barber Shop

It's hard to make a good looking face in Mass Effect, or at least one that won't get irritating after a few dozen hours. That's why Mass Effect 3 should let you adjust parts of your face/hair style after you've made a character. 

Different Voices for Shepard

Mark Meer and Jennifer Hale are most definitely talented voice actors, but their voices don't quite apply to all play styles and characters. And by that I mean: I like to pretend my super hi-tech Infiltrator sniper to have a smooth British accent. Mark Meer has a soldier voice: one that isn't very good for secrecy. While yes, Meer is commander Shepard, sometimes I like to play the scoundrel, a voice which he isn't very well suited for. It may be a lot more work, but giving the player the option to change Shep's voice is something greatly increases my chances to play Mass Effect 3 over and over again.     

Anyways, that's what I wanna see in ME3, anything you guys want in the final chapter of the trilogy?
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

I want to see Tali's face.  And it better be hot.

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
    IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By IndeedCodyBrown

Batmen would be cool
    Avatar image for deactivated-61980b421cedb
    deactivated-61980b421cedb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tali's face revealed. 

That is all.

NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NoXious

I agree on all points, bar Technical to an extent (there's still the drag to quickbar crash I'd like fixed!) and Tali being Predator.

If she's ugly, I'm pirating the game. I am not fucking kidding.

MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MikeFightNight
    @rjayb89 said:

" I want to see Tali's face.  And it better be hot. "

Agreed, that's all I want in ME3 also;)   

Also I am sure that the Quarians look just like humans except for their hands and feet  They are probably albino also, with glowing eyes..  However in a conversation with Grunt, he does say something to the effect that humans and Salarians are soft, Quarians not so much, and turians are the hardest. 

I do agree with more weapons, and shepards male voice, not so great.  But hey after 60 plus hours in ME 1 and ME 2, I have grown accustomed to it;)
    NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By NoDeath

The one thing I preferred about ME1 that I was kinda bummed about being changed in ME2 was the citadel. I really loved the fact that in ME1 the citadel was almost a whole mini open world game in and of itself with criss-crossing sidequests and the three distinct sections that really made that place feel as big as it should. There were certainly issues with it that needed fixing, namely having the areas slightly less cut off from each other (So. Many. Elevators.) but it is something I really want to see back in 3. 

Just about everything you've said I agree with, with the exception of new voices. Not that I don't think it would be good to have the choice but I personally don't care. The default Shepard is the only Shepard for me (I'm, boring I know).

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andorski

Threesomes.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NoDeath
    @Andorski said:
    " Threesomes. "
    Yes. Give this man a cigar.
    teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By teptom

I agree with the more weapons and technical issues. The issues weren't a problem, but sometimes when a camera goes through another character you lose a bit of the immersion. I also ended up walking on air quite a few feet above the ground during a side mission.   
    Also, just show us her damn face Bioware. 

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Red
    @Shini4444 said:
    " I agree with the more weapons and technical issues. The issues weren't a problem, but sometimes when a camera goes through another character you lose a bit of the immersion. I also ended up walking on air quite a few feet above the ground during a side mission.   Also, just show us her damn face Bioware.  "
    Yeah, I did have a few times when the camera was off-focus, either being shown half-way through a character, or with them completely off-screen. 
    And there was a moment in a cutscene where a guy was carrying an invisible gun.
    Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mariek430

Nolan North

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bring back the planetary exploration, and get rid of the planet scanning. Improve the MAKO  while adding the same quest structure from ME2. Let us find minerals on planets, and let those minerals be our resource for upgrades.

walreese55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By walreese55

I'd like a coherent story. It's a lot to ask for from a rpg, but I'm still hoping.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By xyzygy
    @brainboy77 said:
    " I'd like a coherent story. It's a lot to ask for from a rpg, but I'm still hoping. "
    Try playing the first two, they're very well explained and coherent because it's all in detail in the codex.
    joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I want to be able to land on earth. And more planets where you can visit cities and just explore those cities with some stuff to do like on the Citadel but better.
    immike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By immike

I believe the majority of players would really want to see Tali's face over almost everything in ME3 (me included of course). I am also on board for more weapons and armor types. I am a sniper and I should be able to use lighter armor to run faster or have better aim or whatever. Anyways, game is probably gonna be awesome, can't wait!

Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Crocio
    @JoeRiccadonna said:

" I want to be able to land on earth. And more planets where you can visit cities and just explore those cities with some stuff to do like on the Citadel but better. "

Going along with this; I would say making the citadel not the main hub.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#19  Edited By Icemael

You know what I really want in the next Mass Effect? Better combat. 

The combat in Mass Effect 2 is a massive improvement over the first one's, but it still pales when compared to pure third-person shooters. When I'm smoking dudes in games like Gears of War, Dead Space or Lost Planet, I'm having fun. When I'm fighting in Mass Effect 2, I'm not. I'm not suffering like I did in the first game, and that's great, but I'm still not having fun. It feels like filler. An afterthought. Something they had to squeeze in between the important, fun parts -- story and dialogue -- to make the game lengthier. 

So yeah, better combat. That's really all I want.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Death_Unicorn
    @Red: If you played Mass Effect 2 thoroughly you'd realize thatttt:

Other than that, your points are agreeable.
    I would enjoy some of the RPG elements to return.
    An awesome complex jaw dropping story.
    Epic space battles against the Reapers.
    More Sidequests and exploration.
    More weapons and armor, while keeping the Mass Effect 2 system.
    Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By Sarumarine

I remember playing Mass Effect 1 and wanting to go to the Migrant Fleet as soon as I met Tali. Mass Effect 2 delivered on that count, and the Krogan homeworld too. I think the next best place to hit up would be the Asari homeworld Thessia. I also want to see some Salarian or Turian planets where they run the show. If Bioware does that, they'll probably have to commit to different gender models for Turians and other species.  

As for weapons, I really miss Geth guns. The Pulse Rifle was pretty badass in Mass Effect and I was pretty bummed I didn't pick one up in ME2. Not even Legion had one. So, I guess it's rather a wish for greater diversity of weapons.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Red
    @Icemael: What's so bad about the Mass Effect combat? I hated Lost Planet, and didn't find myself liking Gears of War too much due to the enemies soaking up so many bullets, the weapons not being satisfying and the weapon management totally sucking. 
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Icemael
    @Red said:

" @Icemael: What's so bad about the Mass Effect combat? I hated Lost Planet, and didn't find myself liking Gears of War too much due to the enemies soaking up so many bullets, the weapons not being satisfying and the weapon management totally sucking."

It's not that it's bad. The first game's combat was bad. The combat in Mass Effect 2 isn't bad. It's just not very fun. See, in Gears of War, Dead Space and Lost Planet, every combat scenario is a puzzle.

Gears of War's puzzles involve cover, resource management and positioning. You take cover, you manage your ammo, you move to strategic locations. Simple; yes. Stupid; arguably. Brilliant; definitely.

Dead Space's puzzles involve resource management, crowd management and positioning. Each and every enemy is a puzzle in and of itself; puzzles within puzzles. Three puzzles approach. Which puzzle do I solve first? How do I solve it? Do I solve it completely, or do I slow it down by partially solving it, giving me time to take care of the other two? Do I have enough resources to solve them all? Do I have resources suitable for solving them? How do I avoid being solved?

In Lost Planet, every battlefield is a sandbox; an open world, full of decisions. I have a set goal: Reach the exit. How to do it is completely up to me. Do I pick up a sniper rifle, smoke the dude sitting in that mecha over there, take it for myself and demolish anything standing in my way? Do I blow up the mecha with a rocket launcher and take on the remaining enemies on foot? Do I sneak up on that missile turret over there, take out the dude sitting in it, take his position and unleash hell on everything in my sight? Do I stealth my way around that building over there, completely avoiding the heavy firepower? All of them are viable strategies, and all of them are a ton of fun.

Mass Effect 2's combat scenarios aren't puzzles. The enemies approach you absent-mindedly, and the only -- and therefore best -- strategy is to simply stay where you are and shoot them all in the head. Shoot that guy in the head. Shoot that guy in the head. Is it over yet? No, I guess there are some more dudes I need to shoot in the head. Do I need to move to a more strategic position? Rarely.  Do I need to manage my ammo? Very rarely. Do I need to think? Never. 

And that's the problem. There's no thinking, no personality. The enemies' AI doesn't dynamically interact with you; they're like zombies, mindlessly marching towards you. The environment neither requires nor encourages strategic positioning; if you take cover behind a crate you can, in most cases, stay behind that same crate over the course of the entire battle and do splendidly. The guns almost never run out of ammo, and when they do, you can fill it up simply by taking two steps; the surroundings are practically made out of thermal clips.

I never look forward to combat, I never miss it, and when I'm in it, I can't wait for it to be over. Not because it's bad per se -- it's a million times better than the first game's combat -- but because when compared to the rest of the Mass Effect 2, or the combat in some of the better third-person shooters out there, it's just not a lot of fun.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red
    @Icemael: I've never played Dead Space, but I do feel as if we were playing very, very different versions of Lost Planet. What you mentioned was what you liked about Gears of War was what I didn't like about it. It's just a set path of shoot dudes. Go over here and shoot dudes for a while, switch to your crappy pistol until you can find good lancer ammo. Pump these dudes with bullets. Move forward to then shoot these dudes with bullets.

Mass Effect 2's combat I did feel required thinking. The shield/barrier/armor system required constant power, squad and weapon management. I actually flanked a few enemies in ME2, which I never really found myself doing in Gears of War.
    I also must ask what class you played as. Because you shouldn't play as a soldier if you aren't content with shooting dudes.
    Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gargantuan

Legion romance.

You know you want it.

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bubahula
    @rjayb89 said:
    " I want to see Tali's face.  And it better be hot. "
    agreed
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Icemael
    @Red said:
    "I also must ask what class you played as. Because you shouldn't play as a soldier if you aren't content with shooting dudes. "
    I'm playing as a soldier, but the problem isn't that I don't like shooting dudes; it's that the developers didn't make shooting dudes fun. Besides, judging by the powers my non-soldier squad members have, I'd have even less fun if I was playing another class.
    MushroomSamba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By MushroomSamba

- MORE SHEPARD BACKSTORY! This might be a little tricky, given that there's multiple variations based on what you chose for ME1. I personally picked earthborn-ruthless, and the bits and pieces of info on what happened on Torfan seemed really interesting. I'd love to have it fully fleshed out. One of the side quests showed Shepard's commanding officer going mental and starting a biotic cult after the atrocities that happened on Torfan. And in Bring Down the Sky, the boss mentioned Shepard's involvement there and the exile of the Batarrian race. Hell, Shep even has a badass nickname from it...the Torfan Butcher. Must know what happened!

- I'd like some of the stat-management and weapon-looting from ME1 back, but with better item management when it comes to selling stuff (maybe categorize it, like "pistols", "assault rifles", "upgrades", etc.). I didn't mind the streamlined version in ME2, but I felt more involved in ME1 when it came to customization.

- Better mini-games. The hacking and decrypting stuff were fun in ME2, but the planet-scanning thing was such bs. At least it was better than trying to navigate the cumbersome Mako all over the place. There's got to be a better way...

- And I don't know what you all are complaining about...the combat was excellent in ME2. Loved how the powers played more of a factor this time around, and the gunplay felt so satisfying.

LegionFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LegionFan

I would like to see Tali's face, but I'd prefer to see Earth over her face. I'd like to see a peaceful ending to the Geth-Quorion (sp?) issue. More weapons. I'd like more mission for the people. I'd like them to be more situationally aware.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Dylabaloo

Kinda getting off-topic but does anyone else think that mass effect 3 is gonna be about gaining the trust of races instead of singular people to fight with you against the reaper threat?

BazM38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BazM38

I really want miranda and everyone elese back in your team from ME2 if they didnt die and it would be great to see a bit more in love scenes and more interactivty with your lover e.g. go to clubs and if your with a team mate who ure in love with dance with her/him and like dates and being able to talk and have sex in different ways like buttons in assassins creed 2 interact in sex scenes would be great
    Katloudobcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Katloudobcat

Kaidan alenko to come back :D and for a happy ending. The relationship had better be good after staying faithful for god knows how long :@
    Avatar image for dancinginfernal
    dancinginfernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dancinginfernal
    @Sarumarine: But there is a Geth weapon. The Geth Pulse rifle is avaliable if you beat Tali's recruitment mission on Hardcore. It's in the room you find Tali in at the end.
    BryanDeth316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BryanDeth316

I think I would like for the missions to be a little bit longer. One thing about ME1 is that the missions in my opinion were just the right length. In ME2, they seemed alot shorter.

Tali's face would be nice....I would think that if you get DLC characters, you can interact with them the same as you can with others. Notice that with Zaheed you can't talk to him the same as you would say Jacob?  

I also would like to see Ashley, and at least Tali to rejoin the crew.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#35  Edited By AgentJ

I would've loved the game if they hadn't added the ammo system. I understand why they did it, but it doesn't make me like it, or even accept it. This game would have supplanted its predecessor if not for that.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#36  Edited By AgentJ

I would've loved the game if they hadn't added the ammo system. I understand why they did it, but it doesn't make me like it, or even accept it. This game would have supplanted its predecessor if not for that.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Red
    @BryanDeth316: I think they were meant for different things. Mass Effect 1 was kinda like a Sci-Fi movie so it could have longer missions. ME2, on the other hand, felt a lot more like a sci-fi show like Firefly giving you quicker, more action-packed missions.
    BossKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BossKong

I want to see Shepard's mom, and I know they can do that. Fall out 3 was able to make the father look like the character even of they changed the look around, so that is possible. They already have a voice for her, so that's taken care of. ANd to make it better I want Shepard's mom to address him/her as Shepard. There was no reason for her not to come find him/her when she found out that he was alive in ME2. I even know how they could do it. It could be a mission to find his/her mom's ship and at the end of the mission you walk in on her just whoopin ass. 

I also don't want any of that, 'I'm sorry Shepard, but I can't go with you,' crap. I want the basic story to be like Dragon Age origin, when you go to different races and ask for their help to fight the incomeing Reaper fleet. 

I want them to go back to the weapons in ME1. It makes no sence for them to have clips in 2, but infinite amo in 1, and i don't want to hear that, 'Oh, but now the weapons don't overheat,' mess. Yea, that's true, but no they run out of ammo.
    Draken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Draken

ME3? What i want?

Less "political" correct bullshit.
    Citadel.
    Get rid of that irritateing generic feel that was introduced with me2. (Three Romance options for each gender, one loyality quest for each member etc.)
    ahhh well get rid of ea ? ;)

rhodric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rhodric

They would never make Tali ugly. She's practically the sex symbol of ME.
    The only thing I want is Wrex. That is all.

doublezeroduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By doublezeroduck

See Shepards parents, in my play through Shepard got a message from his mom on board some ship she was commanding but in the game you couldn't respond to her message or visit her. And Ashley better be a big part of the story and be available as a squad member

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By clubsandwich

more anal sex with miranda.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By Animasta

I want to play commander shepard, planet mining legend

I also want tali's face to be horrible looking, but at this point...

whipperdasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By whipperdasher
    @rjayb89: 

too true.
    Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jones
    More weapons and loot, I really hated how few weapons there were in ME2, while ME1 had tons of guns even if they all looked sorta the same there was alteast some variety even if it was just color and stat based. 

A weapon system similar to the suit customization in ME2, ME2 weapon upgrades were just stat based and it was just so boring gathering weapon damage upgrades, I want it to be more visual especially if they keep the number of weapons low then atleast it would be an  opportunity  to make the weapon your own of sort plus it would open some variety in teh loot (which goes into my first point). Want your gun to be black, , silver, orange or whatever? no problem, want it to have extra clips? no problem, longer barrel for more damage? no problem. 

Proper New Game+ like ME1
    . Weapons, money, resources and level all carry over unlike ME2 that only had the level carry over in a new playthrough plus some extra resources.

More variety in character customization. Its really hard to make a Shepard that I don't want to punch within the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Leading me to play the default one every time. I play male Shepard so dunno how it is with Female Shep though.

Bring back light, medium and heavy armor and allow for the helmet to be taken on an off during gameplay.  I hated that it wasn't possible in ME2 that my Shepard either had to have the helmet on during the entire mission or off. I want to take the helmet off for cutscenes cause it really looks stupid sometimes. Shepard also managed to look really bulky sometimes which looks stupid when I want to go for a stealthy character.  Better variety in On-Ship Clothing, ME2 provided several looks but I didn't really like any of them.

More exploration missions. I would really like to see the return of planets which you could explore similar to the Mako levels in ME1. Arguably the Side planets you could visit in ME2 had tons more variety but they were always very linear and short. 

More random side quests and characters that you helped or didn't help out in the previous ME games. stuff onrad Verner popping up on Illum etc, more of that would be awesome.

Garrus the most badass turian in the galaxy back to kick some more ass with Sheppard

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.