ME3 Leviathan Trailer

• 61 results
#51 Edited by chrissedoff (2041 posts) -

@HH: Back in the old days, characters' appearances would change between games of a series because of graphical differences. I feel like back then, people were grown up enough to deal with it and have fun anyway, but something has changed, apparently. I guess people would rather make a whiny nuisance of themselves to people who have nothing to do with their problem than simply remake a character's face to look like it had in the old games.

#52 Posted by HH (523 posts) -

@chrissedoff said:

@HH: Back in the old days, characters' appearances would change between games of a series because of graphical differences. I feel like back then, people were grown up enough to deal with it and have fun anyway, but something has changed, apparently. I guess people would rather make a whiny nuisance of themselves to people who have nothing to do with their problem and than simply remake a character's face to look like it had in the old games.

wat?

#53 Posted by chrissedoff (2041 posts) -

@HH: You're acting like an utter twat over something silly and no one in his right mind is on your side.

#54 Posted by Elyk247 (361 posts) -

I never want to play ME3 again. I loved the series, but I feel most people have moved on now, because the story of Shepard is over.

#55 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

Uh, sure, I guess. I'm not one of those people who said the ME3 endings ruined everything Mass Effect for them, but ME3 was heavily focused around closing the book on the Mass Effect story and putting an end to Shepard's plotline. To be told several months down the line that now it's time for another big adventure with Shepard and his/her crew, it feels a bit weird. I suppose this could be pretty good, but I feel like the Mass Effect DLC has been of varying value-for-money in the past and that there would have been a lot of potential in giving us someone apart from Shepard to play here. ME3 was about the entire galaxy coming together to try and save all organic life, surely there must be plenty more interesting stories to be told in that setting besides another Shepard side-story.

#56 Posted by HH (523 posts) -

@chrissedoff: dude, we're on a games forum, it's all silly. and if you're so grown up and mature about these things, why are you even getting involved? and how in the hell would you know who does or does not agree with me?

#57 Posted by StarvingGamer (7565 posts) -

@HH: A legitimate complaint. Not one that was brought up very often.

Like I said, I'm playing the odds ie. speaking to the majority. If you're not part of that majority then feel free to ignore my comments.

@mutha3: I said "Everyone on the ME3 hate-train can suck it." If you're not on the hate-train, my comment is clearly not directed at you. Since you're merely apathetic but still felt the need to respond to my comment, I can only assume that you are somehow on the hate-train by mistake.

#58 Edited by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@mutha3: I said "Everyone on the ME3 hate-train can suck it." If you're not on the hate-train, my comment is clearly not directed at you.

As long as you're not describing the overwhelming sentiment in this thread as being part of this mythical "hate train", we're cool.

Otherwise, I stand by my original comment.
#59 Posted by Mike76x (555 posts) -

@Gamer_152 said:

ME3 was about the entire galaxy coming together to try and save all organic life,

...and EDI and the Geth. :)

#60 Posted by Ramone (2931 posts) -

No thanks Bioware.

#61 Posted by Rekt_Hed (833 posts) -

Looks interesting but I think ill wait until all the DLC is out and at a reduced price, I still have yet to play through the game on insanity and would prefer to do that than pick at this side story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.