Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Missing online pass?

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Drizzle

I just opened up my copy of ME3 and i don't see a card labeled "online pass". The only things that are in the box are a 2 day gold pass and a warranty pamphlet. Am i not reading something correctly or did i not get one?

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

It was on the back of the Reckoning advertisement for me.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Hosstile17

Yeah, sounds like you got hosed. It should be on a seperate flyer that explains how to redeem your Reckoning armor and weapon.

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Drizzle

:/ i didn't get any reckoning flyer, i wonder if messaging bioware would bring any resolve

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Drizzle

Update: After waiting 30 mins to talk to customer support, i explain my situation and the employee prompts me to take it up with with the retailer i bought it from (Best Buy). I then claim that Best Buy can't help me in this scenario, he says the same thing. Then I explain that "how would best buy help me? They are only the intermediary that sells the game, they have no control over what is or isn't put into the copy of the game" and he asks for my edition of the game and generates a new online pass code for me.

TL;DR If you have an issue with customer support, keep persisting, they will just assume you are some schlub who is ignorant and doesn't understand how the process works

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.