Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Multiplayer Unlocks - Did You Get What You Want?

• 58 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I don't know how did this happened but right now I'm hoarding 250 packs of thermal clips but 0 missile launcher and medigel...

randomness my ass

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Doctorchimp

Nope, I'm over that piece of shit scam game.

3 spectre packs, 10 veteran packs, and like 4 of those essential veteran packs that went up last weekend. I'm over it, Bioware can go fuck themselves, I haven't unlocked a single character other than a salarian engineer I got in my first pack.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Doctorchimp

@Beb said:

I can understand the idea behind the randomness - there is a certain amount of loot lust that comes with opening a new booster pack, and a rush when you get something great - but if you get really unlucky then the opposite feeling happens.

I think it would have been smart for Bioware to make it so that the higher your N7 rank, the more likely it is to give you want you want. Not sure how exactly, since some people might want gun upgrades instead of missing class/guns, but those are just details.

They recently added that new pack with only consumables in it, so I wouldn't be surprized if they eventually put up limited time packs for 'guns' or classes' to help people that get screwed by the RNG.

It's a real shame, I was absolutely loving it when I was playing with friends and the co-op is genuinely fun for a bit.

But man did Bioware force it to become stale all on their own.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Seppli

Lo and behold! I finally unlocked the Salarian Infiltrator. I had that class in my starter pack in the demo. I really loved it then, and yes, it still is amazingly powerful.

Cloak ---> Energy Drain ---> Spamming Raptor on the Head ===> Insane DPS

Love it! Now all that's left to unlock is the Quarian Engineer and a whole lot of ultra rare weapons (...and of course still quite a lot of redundant bullcrap!). Oh - I'm like lvl 520... what a cruel joke on my behalf.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#55  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Doctorchimp said:

I haven't unlocked a single character other than a salarian engineer I got in my first pack.

Well, at least you have the only class that matters.

Sarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sarx

I just spammed Recruit packs to get all standard weapons to X the first several 100k. Most efficient, very fast to do and the stats are really much better than higher grade weapons on rank 1. Additionally it saves you the hassle of unlocking recruit tier gear on your expensive packs. When I see people with a N7 rating of several hundreds with rank 1 or 2 weapons I just shake my head.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Seppli

Oh goodie. This session I earned 3x Spectre Packs... and got 3x Geth Pulse Rifle out of it.

Infuriating. I fucking hate that I respond to hate. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I CAN'T STOP PLAYING.

Alternatively, I brain the stupid assholes responsible for this unholy unlock scheme with a rock and be done with it.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Seppli

Oh hell yes - just *dinged* N7-lvl 595... and I finally unlocked the Quarian Engineer. Seems appropriate really. That's sarcasm, just to be clear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.