Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

New Mass Effect 3 DLC teased

dr_mantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By dr_mantas

So, apparently, there's gonna be more Mass Effect 3 DLC. It was mentioned last year, as something being worked on, but now there may be something more concrete.

I, for one, would love some more DLC. But I feel I might be in the minority here.

Here's one article about it: http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-effect-3-dlc-teased-6403021

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

I see the second part is to do with Krogans of some description and I for one hope it boils down to an all out skirmish between them and the Salarians, would be nice to have DLC that let you pick a side and see a different story like Dawnguard did for skyrim.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By morningstar

I'd like a stand alone DLC without shephard. Some new characters and new powers in a new self contained story. Doubt it though.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ThunderSlash

Alternate universe in which Shepard dies during the suicide mission, and Joker (or Conrad if you want it to be hilarious) will have to fill in the role of the Commander during key parts of Mass Effect 3.

phoenix6153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By phoenix6153

@ThunderSlash said:

Alternate universe in which Shepard dies during the suicide mission, and Joker (or Conrad if you want it to be hilarious) will have to fill in the role of the Commander during key parts of Mass Effect 3.

omg yes...that would be hilarious!!

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Hosstile17

I am good, thanks.

xMEGADETHxSLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xMEGADETHxSLY

Man or lady, i sold my copy of Mass Effect 3 long ago. They sucked out my soul when i had to pay them for From Ashes since WHY WOULDNT YOU. If this has shepard ITS fan fiction shit and vote with your wallet i know i am. You know what who gives a shit...........................

NoMoreMutants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NoMoreMutants

I always thought it'd be fun to have Shepard get captured or arrested and have him operate in some form of prison scenario with access to your regular weapons or powers, while Garrus and the others try to break you out.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

I hope it's that beach Mordin was talking about. I'll go hang out with him and Garrus on a beach somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.