People should really move on.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by insanejedi (655 posts) -

At the end of the day, this game is only $60 and 2 dozen hours of your life. It's not worth spending the rest of time getting worked up over.

#2 Posted by MikkaQ (10270 posts) -

It's mostly blown over at this point. Give it time.

#3 Edited by UberExplodey (930 posts) -

Thanks Dad.

/thread

#4 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

poop thread

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10571 posts) -

Don't worry. Once they put out the DLC people will get all bothered and disgruntled, and they'll be right back at it (probably, unless it's free and solves all the problems everyone has, but that ain't gonna happen).

#6 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I agree. It's also not worth getting worked up over the ending of a game that was flawed from the beginning. ME3 is just a corridor shooter with a Mass Effect skin. It's a poor effort considering how great 2 was.

#7 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

ihatedbiowareb4itwascoolDA2.jpg

It's blowing over now, give it time, people will go back to buying Bioware's games in no time.

#8 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4646 posts) -
#9 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

And so your idea of making people move on is to create yet another thread reminding people of it. Good trolling, chief.

#10 Posted by Hunkulese (2657 posts) -

Maybe you should move on

#11 Posted by shway (176 posts) -

lol thanks for keeping the dream alive. Lets drudge up more bad memories like omg they cell shaded wind waker wtf! ...

#12 Posted by Galiant (2181 posts) -
@insanejedi It's an interesting topic. I can't remember the last time there were so many different threads on a single topic on Giant Bomb.

You can just ignore the threads if it bothers you, though many threads on that same topic have been locked recently.

Don't you find it pretty awesome that a game can cause such a stir?
#13 Posted by Castiel (2541 posts) -

NO!

I refuse to move on.

BTW I didn't even play the game.

#14 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5138 posts) -

You do realise making this thread is only brining attention back to it, don't you?

#15 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

Sure thing!

#16 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@Galiant said:

@insanejedi Don't you find it pretty awesome that a game can cause such a stir?

Not really, it just speaks to how monumentally bad the ending is. The amount of people upset is still not that big a number in the grand scheme of things, the Internet is making it seem bigger than it really is because of how close knit the sites reporting on it are.

I'm generalising a lot here but I think the people the most upset about the ending just don't have much going on in their lives.

#17 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3578 posts) -

If a company does something that their fans hate, and then everyone forgets about it and stops talking about it two weeks later, that company no longer has a problem and no longer has a reason to try to fix anything that they've done. 

Fuck that.

#18 Posted by ThePickle (4155 posts) -

I haven't seen anyone bitching about it in days if not weeks except for this thread. Moron.

#19 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4932 posts) -

I agree, let's move on. First, shut this thread down.

#20 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

GIRTHMANN

#21 Posted by drac96 (668 posts) -

I was going to say that this has blown over, but then I scrolled down on the forums to find the ending topics. Hey, at least all 10 million threads about it aren't right at the top of the forums anymore.

#22 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

I saw at least 3 new mass effect ending threads/blogs over the weekend, it really is just people yelling to the wind at this point. Wasn't even that bad in hind sight. I've stopped caring that much and like the game more than after I just finished playing it.

#23 Posted by GrandHarrier (179 posts) -

@insanejedi said:

At the end of the day, this game is only $60 and 2 dozen hours of your life. It's not worth spending the rest of time getting worked up over.

Don't ever get mad about or have any problems with anything ever because you know what bro, in the end, you're just going to die anyways so what the fuck is the point.

#24 Posted by Three0neFive (2288 posts) -

you're part of the problem, op.

#25 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@PixelPrinny said:

And so your idea of making people move on is to create yet another thread reminding people of it. Good trolling, chief.

#26 Posted by ZombiePie (5592 posts) -

This thread doesn't contain productive discussion value and as it already is starting to get off the rails it's being locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.