Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Preorder Bonuses

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By veektarius

If I'm reading what I've seen right, there are only two different preorder bonuses to get - a rifle and armor for Gamestop or a shotgun and the same armor for Origin. Anywhere else you order, you just get a different rifle, which is included in the other two retailer-specific preorder bonuses also. So anyone who wants stuff should buy it at Gamestop or Origin. Have I got it right?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

For we Brits, we get a black N7 t-shirt along with the Mattock Rifle off shopto.net.

EDIT: Though the shirts are out of stock from what I can tell...

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SteamPunkJin

You've got it wrong. The following information applies only to the US and Canada - EU and Other countries will be different.

N7 Arsenal, Mech Dog, Shepard's Hoodie - Collector's Edition or Deluxe Digital Edition (the DDE is the CE in terms of In-Game Content)

AT-12 Shotgun - Origin exclusive, you cannot get this gun unless you buy from Origin/EA Store

M 55 Argus Assault Rifle - Everywhere, place a preorder at Origin, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop etc to get this.

N7 Defender Pack - Gamestop exclusive, this includes the N7 Assault Rifle (the only N7 Gun missing from the CE arsenal, aka the Valkyrie), and the N7 Defender Armor.

Tomkang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tomkang

From Game, I get the Argus Rifle, Defender Armour and N7 Assault Rifle

N7 Edition, From Ash DLC, N7 weapons pack, Alternative appearance 1, ingame hoodie, robot dog (YEA DOG!)

Origin gets the shotgun

N7 Edition from Origin gets all of the above but no physical copies of anything, digital artbook etc.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By veektarius

Thanks. Since I'm playing on Xbox, the CE would be the only way I could get that extra stuff, and I'm not getting the CE, so I guess Gamestop's the clear winner here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.