Rare moment of Shepard showing emotion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Alright, I know the YouTube spam rules but sometimes one man must make a sacrifice for the greater good of his species. I present to you the most emotional, heart wrenching moment in Mass Effect 3.

"STTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVEEE"

#2 Posted by Jothel (913 posts) -

Yeah this bit made me laugh, especially how nonchalantly he said "are you alright?" Afterwards

#3 Posted by MEATBALL (3078 posts) -

Sweet youtube spam, bro.

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5484 posts) -

It's a shame that he's all calm after, but Shepard's voice has gotten better with each game.

My favourite look of emotion is his look of utter horror when EDI makes that joke.

#5 Edited by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

@Jothel: Uh, that's Cortez saying "I'm alright"?

@Zero_: There's that moment with EDI making a joke as well.

#6 Edited by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

@MEATBALL said:

Sweet youtube spam, bro.

Thanks bro <3

@AlisterCat said:

It's a shame that he's all calm after, but Shepard's voice has gotten better with each game.

My favourite look of emotion is his look of utter horror when EDI makes that joke.

It's the ".... you sure?" bit right after "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE"

#7 Posted by N7 (3573 posts) -

SUPER SPOILERS IN HERE BRO WATCH OUT. I'm serious BTW there are actual spoilers here. END GAME SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK

#8 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

@Jothel said:

Yeah this bit made me laugh, especially how nonchalantly he said "are you alright?" Afterwards

I thought it was pretty cool that he yelled STEVE when he saw the pilot going down in flames. Movie moment.

However, when the pilot says "I'm alright" Shepard seems very disappointed, movie moment fail hehehe.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14053 posts) -

You knew our rules about YouTube spam and you still violated them, great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.