Resurgence Bonus Pack?

#1 Edited by Mercanis (660 posts) -

Last weekend, ME3 had an event where participants would receive a free bonus pack that promised to unlock one of the new multiplayer characters.

Monday, I redeemed the pack and received... a pistol. Did anyone redeem the pack and get what was promised? Or did I read the event's promised reward incorrectly?

EDIT: Nevermind, yet another free pack has appeared in the store. A batarian solider, meh.

#2 Posted by FLStyle (4596 posts) -

@Mercanis said:

Last weekend, ME3 had an event where participants would receive a free bonus pack that promised to unlock one of the new multiplayer characters.

Monday, I redeemed the pack and received... a pistol. Did anyone redeem the pack and get what was promised? Or did I read the event's promised reward incorrectly?

You've answered your own question in the description, have you not? The event was during the weekend, not Monday.

#3 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Wait what did you have to do to get that? I played a ton on the weekend.

#4 Posted by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Batarian Soldier is great! Ballistic Blades kick ass...exploding version is even better.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

@benspyda: Just finish a game on one of the new maps. Condor and that other one that's like near a dam or something. You get a Victory Pack today or yesterday. Not sure.

#6 Posted by briangodsoe (487 posts) -

I got a free Geth Infiltrator today. Fuck yeah!

#7 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

I finished the new maps multiple times so I'll log in tonight and see if I got it.

#8 Posted by briangodsoe (487 posts) -

I think you only needed to complete a round. I maybe played 3 rounds all weekend and I still got it. There are also resurgance packs for the same price as a special spectre pack that do the same thing. Got a Geth engy from one tonight.

Everything is coming up Geth!

#9 Posted by Divina_Rex (351 posts) -

Damn I missed it. Thank this pack is free because It's been about 1 week and I still don't have anything new. No way would I pay for characters that I would have to play slots to unlock.

#10 Posted by onan (1283 posts) -

I played this weekend, then got my "Victory Pack" with an Asari Justicar in it a few hours ago. I then played a few Silver rounds with her and bought a 99,000 Resurgence Pack (which guarantees some of the new stuff) and got a Geth Infiltrator. I'm guessing the problem is on your end.

#11 Posted by sate2801 (344 posts) -

(open up victory pack)

[krogan battlemaster]

now I know why it's called victory >:D

#12 Posted by Ketchupp (672 posts) -

Geth Infiltrator, bleep bloop bleep. I enjoy watching people turn to blue goo when you use the heavy melee.

#13 Posted by onan (1283 posts) -

@sate2801 said:

(open up victory pack)

[krogan battlemaster]

now I know why it's called victory >:D

Ugh, dude. Fuck you sideways. Grr. (sojealous)

#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (8032 posts) -

I too got the Geth Infiltrator.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about Hunter Mode hurting their eyes.

#15 Posted by Heltom92 (706 posts) -

Yea I got the geth infiltrator as well and its pretty fucking awesome. So fun going around cloaked and using my geth shotgun and the awesome aoe melee.

#16 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I got the Krogan Battlemaster, which I already had, but I don't mind.

Batarian Soldier is awesome though, equip a shotgun and go mental in CQC with the Blades and his awesome three hitter.,,

#17 Posted by Tennmuerti (8013 posts) -

Already had all the classes, but the victory pack netted me another N7 weapon.
Which is pretty much the only stuff that matters to me anymore.
Funnily enough after that victory pack i got an N7 weapon upgrade 3 times in 4 spectre packs. Talk about luck.

#18 Posted by calzy25 (3 posts) -

i got a baterian soldier no matter wat i do my game will not allow me to get a krogan of any class i screwin cos ive got all the rest an now every time i open a pack its a baterian or geth an i refuse to stop till i get a krogan they were my favorite race in the me series grunt was the best character

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.