Shop in the Citadel DLC

#1 Posted by Stradimus (64 posts) -

I could have been only half listening, but I thought remember hearing one of the guys on the bombcast talking about some sort of shop that has all the old stuff in it from all of the other games. Is this true? If so, where is this located because I have yet to see such a thing.

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4160 posts) -

A shop? No... When the fuck did this happen? Between Drunk Grunt and Nerdgasmic Traynor, I don't remember any of this shop.!

#3 Edited by newhaap (417 posts) -

I think it might be those terminals in Armax Arsenal where you can unlock party members etc? If I remember correctly you can purchase all weapon upgrades from there also.

#4 Edited by StarvingGamer (8016 posts) -

In the arena place, there are two terminals near the weapon bench IIRC. One gives you access to the gun upgrade system and the other lets you purchase items from all the stores in the game. I'm not sure if this change goes back to the stores themselves, but when viewed through the terminal in the DLC these stores all have significantly more items to buy than they did previously, mostly in the form of additional levels of weapon mods.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.