Show me your Multiplayer character names!

#1 Edited by AlwaysBeClothing (1446 posts) -

Figured I'd take a gander at other duder's character names for ME3 multiplayer. Post your wittiest (or not) names below! The one I'm most proud of is my Salarian infiltrator:

Earthworm Salarian

The rest of my pop culture reference crew

ME3 characters

What have you all come up with? Honorable mention is that I named my Geth Engineer as Mp3, though that's kind of lazy.

#2 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

I named my Krogan Vanguard "Kroguardo." That's about it, really. Also named the first Krogan I unlocked "Kroganime." Nothing as awesome as Earthworm Jim, clearly.

#3 Edited by Gatehouse (581 posts) -

@AlwaysBeClothing: Holy crap, I named my last Salarian Infiltrator the exact same thing! Exact same armour too! Freaky!

I've tended to name my human characters after film/tv characters who do similar jobs. So, my engineer's called Kaylee (after the Firefly character), my soldiers named Vasquez (Aliens).

The aliens I've been naming after different nationality type names (all my Turians are Icelandic for some reason, Quarians are French, Asari are Islamic names etc).

#4 Posted by Galiant (2181 posts) -

Since no one else sees them, I just go with "BatarianSoldier" or the equivalent for each type...boring, I know.

#5 Posted by andriv (256 posts) -

dr.drell

#6 Posted by UnlivedPhalanx (473 posts) -

I wanted to name an Asari Vangaurd "Death Bitch" but the 360 had other plans.

#7 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

I had a salarian infiltrator and I named him "man bone." I don't know why.

#8 Posted by onan (1283 posts) -

@Galiant said:

Since no one else sees them, I just go with "BatarianSoldier" or the equivalent for each type...boring, I know.

Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed I have to name them before I can use them. I see no point in naming them anything. It's like naming a pet rock. (Or Shepard, since no one ever says his/her name anyway. I personalized it the first time, but every time after that, it's just "John" or "Jane.") The only exceptions are when the race/class combo doesn't fit and I have to get mildly creative (e.g. "Salarian Spy"), or my new Asari Justicar, which I just turned red and named Samara since I'd rather see the main characters in action instead of these generic ones.

#9 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

I lol'd

#10 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Lori is my adept.

Creative I know.

#11 Posted by Draugen (630 posts) -

I have two: Drill-Drill the Drell, and Predictus, a turian who always attacks the same way.

#12 Posted by Mystyr_E (1189 posts) -

Atlas the geth infiltrator

Nahla the asari ...something, can't remember

Akali (LoL name) the quarian engineer

Jax (LoL name again) forgot what he was

#13 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

My Turian's name is Regis and my female Vanguard is Batman.

#14 Posted by Ketchupp (672 posts) -

I had a Salarian Engineer I named Gordon. He was orange.

#15 Posted by karatetron (690 posts) -

My Drell Adept is Drelltron 3030, and my Krogan Soldier is Seth Krogan.

I'm really clever, you guys.

#16 Posted by Tennmuerti (8010 posts) -

Change them everytime they get to level 20 and get promoted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.