So ya..pre orders are up!

#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Seems the EA store has dropped the hammer and is allowing pre orders 

Source 

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.    

#2 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

I am excite.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (22574 posts) -

So looks like it may just start straight from the invasion? Bout time.

#4 Posted by Droop (1916 posts) -

January release, please.

#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Sweet.

#6 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

So it's going to be Dragon Age in space, collecting armies of the different races and then striking back at the evil forces. 
Sure, why not, that's what I was expecting anyway. 

#7 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

gak, I don't want any details about the game. From this point on, I just need to shut my ears whenever somebody utters the words Mass Effect 3.

#8 Posted by Undeadpool (4998 posts) -
@MaFoLu said:
" So it's going to be Dragon Age in space, collecting armies of the different races and then striking back at the evil forces. Sure, why not, that's what I was expecting anyway.  "
That's exactly what ME1 & 2 were leading up to (Krogan VS Rachni, Geth VS Quarian), so it's much more likely that you're going to have to settle conflicts between the races (or choose a side) than simply run up and present a piece of paper. 
#9 Edited by BibleDoctor (698 posts) -
@Droop said:

" January release, please. "

I don't see Mass Effect 3 being released before Dragon Age 2. As long as it is released in 2011, i'll be happy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.