The Best Gamers Review of Mass Effect 3! They gave it a 1.5!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LiquidPenguins (181 posts) -

I love the best gamers for their investigative journalism and comprehensive and fair reviews. You may remember them from getting banned form youtube for a short time for giving terraria a negative review. I think they bring up a lot of good points and this is a good video to watch.

http://youtu.be/zVgwvj8N8ew

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (34603 posts) -

There's no way this can end well.

#3 Edited by Strife777 (1431 posts) -

Great..................

''Reasonable'' reviews like that can only help right?

Disclaimer: I didn't watch the review, I don't care. I only watched the score at the end and it was ridiculous.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9738 posts) -

This is still YouTube spam, even if he didn't post the actual video (I think what he wrote is under the amount for "discussion").

#5 Posted by JTB123 (1045 posts) -

Why did I watch that, it's sad that garbage like that is popular.

#6 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

Why did they get banned form Youtube for giving Terraria a negative review?

#7 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

That wasn't the most professional review I've ever seen. ME3 doesn't deserve a 1.5. I think Bioware manages to botch a few parts in the game extremely badly, but that other 90% is still AAA material.

#8 Posted by MB (11297 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

This is still YouTube spam, even if he didn't post the actual video (I think what he wrote is under the amount for "discussion").

This, pretty much. Linking to a video and saying something like, "This is an interesting video, watch it." is still spam.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.