THE HEAT IS ON

• 61 results
Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -

if shepard dies in mass effect 3 and doesnt live happily ever after..... im going to do what the muslims in denmark do to mohammed cartoonists... to bioware. 

dammit i want closure on that game.

#1 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -

if shepard dies in mass effect 3 and doesnt live happily ever after..... im going to do what the muslims in denmark do to mohammed cartoonists... to bioware. 

dammit i want closure on that game.

#2 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -

Oh you mean if he dies again?  & don't you think that a happy ending for everyone would be totally sappy & lame???  It's not Disney presents Mass Effect 3

#3 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -

PS I vote everyone dies.

#4 Edited by Steve_Ramirez (1258 posts) -
@skywave:   
As long as Miranda gets to live in the end, I don't care. 
#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Bioware is awesome, but I'm having trouble to come up with a storyline where they can realistically (in ME terms) take out that entire army of reapers...

I want Wrex to headbutt a reaper and I'll be happy!

#6 Posted by Yummylee (22272 posts) -

I think it's now very likely that Liara will die. She's got so much of a focus on the overall narrative now that she's basically got a crosshair painted on her forehead.

#7 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@skywave: @skywave: 

well its mass effect so it will have like 12 endings as my good friend jothel pointed out....
ahah i dont care about any other game endings like i hope in GOW 3 they all die, just in mass effect spend so much god damn time on many play throughs, weird sense of closure needed.
#8 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -
@whipperdasher: I dunno once you bone all the chicks what the hell else is there to do??????
#9 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" Bioware is awesome, but I'm having trouble to come up with a storyline where they can realistically (in ME terms) take out that entire army of reapers...  I want Wrex to headbutt a reaper and I'll be happy! "
Wrex died in mine :C 

so Grunt needs to do the head butting 
#10 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@skywave: 

bone garrus?
#11 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@ZombieHunter: 
how could you kill wrex!!!!!!
#12 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@whipperdasher said:
" @ZombieHunter:  how could you kill wrex!!!!!! "
it was easy just a little space buckshot to the upper portion of his body!!!! 

MWhahaaaaa
#13 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -

Ashley over Wrex?  BORING. 

@whipperdasher: He's a little scaly.. doesn't look too comfortable... but he is pretty hot for a lizard alien.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@ZombieHunter: 
Oh my, we can't be friends now!
But I suppose Grunt is a suitable replacement, unless ME3 introduces another great Krogan!
#15 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @ZombieHunter:  Oh my, we can't be friends now! But I suppose Grunt is a suitable replacement, unless ME3 introduces another great Krogan! "
Im really hoping Shepard gets destroyed again and gets put into a krogan body  

although im an optimist 
#16 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@skywave:  plus he has the whole "ive been betrayed and i lost my soul" bad boy thing going on... gotta dig that. But we do know he likes it rough from the story he tells in me2... all working in his favour here.

or joker... tho he may need extensive hospital work after.
#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Oh If there's one thing I want its Joker dying.
I hate Seth Green with a passion.

Well that and two other things.
1) Getting my lezzie freak on with Jack
2) Having Nathan Fillion play some space cowboy squadmember who is highly loveable.

Yep.

#18 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -
@whipperdasher: I think you can bone the dudes if you play as girl Shepherd.  Which to me is blasphemy... I played with stock Shep.
#19 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong:  

haha yeah joker dying wld be amazing just let shepard punch him in the chest, game over.
can you not get your lezzie freak on with jack normally? i dont play mass effect as a woman because spending 40 hours checking a load of 1's and 0's ass out gives me a strange sense of discomfort.

liara forever.
#20 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@skywave said:
" @whipperdasher: I think you can bone the dudes if you play as girl Shepherd.  Which to me is blasphemy... I played with stock Shep. "
its true : I 

i played a lady shep once she was getting hit on like it was going out of fashion 
#21 Posted by Teclo (139 posts) -

Thing is, if Shepard doesn't die then whatever else he/she does is going to be one hell of an anticlimax. Is he going to open a gift shop on the Citadel or become a moisture farmer on a desert planet or something? (S)he's in the peculiar position of every other outcome being more tragic than death.

#22 Posted by Jothel (935 posts) -
@ZombieHunter said:
" @whipperdasher said:
" @ZombieHunter:  how could you kill wrex!!!!!! "
it was easy just a little space buckshot to the upper portion of his body!!!!   MWhahaaaaa "
that's cold, yo
#23 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@Teclo: 

haha maybe he will become.............. a shepard!
#24 Edited by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@Teclo said:

" Thing is, if Shepard doesn't die then whatever else he/she does is going to be one hell of an anticlimax. Is he going to open a gift shop on the Citadel or become a moisture farmer on a desert planet or something? (S)he's in the peculiar position of every other outcome being more tragic than death. "

Your very right or they could end up leaving the ending open 

so you dont know if shepard dies or not
#25 Posted by queenulhu (302 posts) -
@ZombieHunter: Chicks hit on dude Shep in 2 as well.. I found it to be quite hilarious.  That's the only thing you can't do in Mass Effect... bone yourself!!  You must live vicariously through the horny support characters!!!  I couldn't play lady Shep.. I get hit on by enough dudes IRL I don't need it IN my video games.
#26 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@whipperdasher: 
Sadly no, Jack was not an option.
Trying to continue the fashion of my Shep having a thing for girls (Liara, since Kaiden was an idiot) but I eventually settled for Garrus.
Old buddies I suppose!

I want any Krogan to headbutt Joker.
He'll just collapse like a bag of meat xD
#27 Posted by Jothel (935 posts) -

I don't hugely mind, as long as i get my fair share of Krogans saying "Shepard"....

#28 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: hahaha how about joker gets killed making love the Ai, after it climax's and power surges
#29 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @whipperdasher:  Sadly no, Jack was not an option. Trying to continue the fashion of my Shep having a thing for girls (Liara, since Kaiden was an idiot) but I eventually settled for Garrus. Old buddies I suppose!  I want any Krogan to headbutt Joker. He'll just collapse like a bag of meat xD "
You really don't like joker :P 

besides if you want him to die spectacularly he should get destroyed be a Thresher maw in hand to hand combat
#30 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@Jothel:  ENEMY IS EVERYWHERE!
#31 Posted by Jothel (935 posts) -
@whipperdasher: assuming control....
#32 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@whipperdasher: 
That's just sick man!

@ZombieHunter:
Spectacular? 
Joker just needs to die, I told my cousin I'd leave him in the cockpit @ the ME2 start if possible.
I was disappointed when I found out I couldn't.
Heck, his reluctance got me killed in the first place! Bloody cripple...
#33 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@Jothel:  This hurts you
#34 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong:  you really are seth greens number 1 fan!
#35 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @whipperdasher: 
That's just sick man!

@ZombieHunter: Spectacular?  Joker just needs to die, I told my cousin I'd leave him in the cockpit @ the ME2 start if possible. I was disappointed when I found out I couldn't. Heck, his reluctance got me killed in the first place! Bloody cripple... "
yeah good point 
where was the bludgeon option when he was arguing with you at the start of me2
#36 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

As long as me and Garrus rides off together in the sunset it's all good. If there's anyone I'd gladly take a bullet for in the team it's that dude.

#37 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
@CrazyChris said:
" As long as me and Garrus rides off together in the sunset it's all good. If there's anyone I'd gladly take a bullet for in the team it's that dude. "
where were you when he was almost exploded 

YOU LET HIM DOWN!!!!!!
#38 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -
@ZombieHunter:  I WAS DAED IN SPACE
#39 Posted by Glak (613 posts) -

If Shepard was to die in the ending of ME3 by giving his life to stop the reapers, that would awesome but a little predictable

#40 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@Glak:  yeah, that must be the good ending... but hten whats the bad ending!! joining the reapers? turning your back on it all and leaving our galaxy!
#41 Posted by Glak (613 posts) -
@whipperdasher said:
" @Glak:  yeah, that must be the good ending... but hten whats the bad ending!! joining the reapers? turning your back on it all and leaving our galaxy! "
Reaper Sheperd takes over the galaxy by destroying the Reapers and then becoming dictator 
Martin Sheen is the actual ruler though
#42 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@whipperdasher: 
I try ^_^
@ZombieHunter: 
Uh huh, but if Shepard bludgeoned Joker he'd be dead anyway xD
#43 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1666 posts) -

I want Tali on Female Shepard action in Mass Effect 3.YOU HEAR ME BIOWARE I WANT IT!

#44 Posted by akeripper4 (156 posts) -
@Lemoncookie01 said:
" I want Tali on Female Shepard action in Mass Effect 3.YOU HEAR ME BIOWARE I WANT IT! "
+1 yes please
#45 Posted by LiquidPrince (16106 posts) -

A select few should live. That select few should include Shepard, only because someone sacrifices themselves to save him, and Miranda.

#46 Posted by whipperdasher (46 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" A select few should live. That select few should include Shepard, only because someone sacrifices themselves to save him, and Miranda. "

yeah garrus will die because hes so hella depressed in 2
#47 Posted by xyzygy (10062 posts) -

If this game has a happy ending it will totally ruin the experience for me. I want an ending done masterfully like Assassin's Creed 2 or Lords of Shadow. 

#48 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" If this game has a happy ending it will totally ruin the experience for me. I want an ending done masterfully like Assassin's Creed 2 or Lords of Shadow.  "
And let's not forget it's BioWare. I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as how this is the end of the trilogy, seeing Shephard die.
#49 Posted by xyzygy (10062 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:
" @xyzygy said:
" If this game has a happy ending it will totally ruin the experience for me. I want an ending done masterfully like Assassin's Creed 2 or Lords of Shadow.  "
And let's not forget it's BioWare. I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as how this is the end of the trilogy, seeing Shephard die. "

True. Part of the reason why I love Mass Effect 1 so much is because it was not a happy ending at all. Sure they removed the threat, but look at the huge price they paid. Actually the only Bioware ending I hated was Dragon Age because it was so boring, predictable and anti-climactic.

#50 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" @GlenTennis said:
" @xyzygy said:
And let's not forget it's BioWare. I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as how this is the end of the trilogy, seeing Shephard die. "

True. Part of the reason why I love Mass Effect 1 so much is because it was not a happy ending at all. Sure they removed the threat, but look at the huge price they paid. Actually the only Bioware ending I hated was Dragon Age because it was so boring, predictable and anti-climactic.

"
I'm sure Bioware will give you a chance to either screw something up or do the heroic sacrifice to get that bittersweet ending. I'm sure there will be multiple ones where that isn't the case, though. Having everything lead to a downer ending no matter what you do is poor writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.