Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Unable to download PC demo

Hef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Hef

It's no where on origin and when I got to the site and click download demo, nothing happens. It just reloads the page. Anyone else having this problem?

Hef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Hef

Well the site link is still fucked but it's tucked away in the free games section of origin.

Fozimuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fozimuth

I checked the origin site, but it's still down. Probably too much activity on the servers.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DJJoeJoe

I went to the mass effect site, cause that's where you get demos usually and cause that's where most of the news sites linked me to. http://www.masseffect.com/

I clicked on the 'DEMO NOW AVAILABLE' massive header on the homepage there, and it took me to the ME demo page: http://www.masseffect.com/about/demo/You might have to hit the download demo button at the top right of the page a few times to get the download options (360/ps3/pc) to show at the bottom of the page but once you do taht you hit the origin link and it will get you to log in and launch origin, similar to launching into steam from the steam store website when you dl a demo or buy a game etc.

Like Hef has stated the demo is on the Origin site itself as well, in the free games section (duh). http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/originweb/play4free/pbPage.play-free-games-en_US

Fozimuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Fozimuth

Got it to start now. I knew where it was, it didn't want to let me start the download.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.