Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Weekly Rundown - 03/12/12-03/18/12

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 - Borderlands

I know, I know, it's Wednesday. I forgot about it Monday morning, and then I was gone all day Monday and Tuesday, until about 9:30 last night, in NYC for a Hep-C conference, so, y'know, busy busy busy. It's kind of okay, though, because I barely played any video games last week. Normal busy week and then Tebo and her ladyfriend came to visit for the weekend, and instead of playing video games we went out and about and played a tabletop game called Zombies!!! and then we went out and he bought a game from the same company called Humans!!! which flips the script and roles, and then we combined the two games and played a big version of it.

Between all of that and then several varieties of car trouble throughout the week, all I really played was a tiny bit of Borderlands last Tuesday. Like, a tiny bit. As in I started playing it, decided I really didn't care enough to play the remaining missions in T-Bone Junction and went to start Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. Watched the amusing opening video, then, had to get back to life.

And this has been killing me, because I've been sitting on Mass Effect 3. I've installed both discs, downloaded all of the DLC stuff with the Collector's Edition, and checked whether or not I had edited my Shepard in Mass Effect 2. For anyone curious, I had not, meaning I have to either try to recreate her from memory or use the not-mine default Shepard, which is really irritating me. If only I had just moved ONE slider to the left or right! So damned weird, I wish I knew what exactly the technical limitation is there. But, anyway, gods willing, I'll be playing that some time this week! You'll find out next week!

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 - Borderlands

I know, I know, it's Wednesday. I forgot about it Monday morning, and then I was gone all day Monday and Tuesday, until about 9:30 last night, in NYC for a Hep-C conference, so, y'know, busy busy busy. It's kind of okay, though, because I barely played any video games last week. Normal busy week and then Tebo and her ladyfriend came to visit for the weekend, and instead of playing video games we went out and about and played a tabletop game called Zombies!!! and then we went out and he bought a game from the same company called Humans!!! which flips the script and roles, and then we combined the two games and played a big version of it.

Between all of that and then several varieties of car trouble throughout the week, all I really played was a tiny bit of Borderlands last Tuesday. Like, a tiny bit. As in I started playing it, decided I really didn't care enough to play the remaining missions in T-Bone Junction and went to start Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. Watched the amusing opening video, then, had to get back to life.

And this has been killing me, because I've been sitting on Mass Effect 3. I've installed both discs, downloaded all of the DLC stuff with the Collector's Edition, and checked whether or not I had edited my Shepard in Mass Effect 2. For anyone curious, I had not, meaning I have to either try to recreate her from memory or use the not-mine default Shepard, which is really irritating me. If only I had just moved ONE slider to the left or right! So damned weird, I wish I knew what exactly the technical limitation is there. But, anyway, gods willing, I'll be playing that some time this week! You'll find out next week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.