Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

What have you gotten from the mp recruit/vet packs?

Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maskedarcstrike

So far the only rare things I've gotten are the widow which is a badass sniper rifle that pierces through guardian shields and the asari adept. The asari adept is freaking awesome, I've upgraded stasis completely to the stasis bubble and it's great. Stasis will stop shielded centurions and nemesis in their tracks and it will even stop phantoms regardless of their barrier/shield lvl. The bubble makes it great for groups of crowded enemies. The stasis bubble will make guardians drop their shields as well.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

Krogan soldier first try, I was a happy duder.

Cootsnoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Cootsnoop

I want to bump this cause I want to know just how much can be unlocked in the demo. I have 3 different rifles, pistols and smg's along with 2 shotguns and 2 sniper rifles including the widow. I also haven't unlocked more than 2 characters per class. But I do have all the unlocks for appearance for the soldier class.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

I tend to get the same guns and upgrades repeatedly.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Gargantuan

Turian Sentinel and Widow sniper rifle.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ll_Exile_ll  Online

Before I list off everything I've unlocked, you should know I have about 30 hours played in the demo (according to Raptr), and I didn't start getting stuff I wanted for a while.

Characters (in the order I got them):

• Turian Sentinel
    • Drell Vanguard
    • Krogan Soldier
    • Asari Adept
    • Quarian Engineer

Weapons:

• Two SMGs - Hornet and Tempest
    • Two Shotguns - Scimitar and Claymore
    • Two Snipers - Widow and the semi auto one (forget what it's called)
    • Two Assault Rifles - Mattock and Revenant
    • Two Pistols - Carnifex and the weird looking one (forget that one too)

In addition to this stuff, I also have unlocked tons of weapon upgrades and quite a few mods which I'd rather not list off. For example though, I am up to the Katana X.

AlphaZro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By AlphaZro

First lemme say I don't like the fact that the other races are randomly unlockable. The weapons/mods are fine but the races unlock suck, I would have rather have the races unlocked by attaining a certain level in the class you chose.

ok then *steps off the bitching soapbox*

I got so far :

*Turian Sentinel

*Quarian Engineer

*Hornet SMG

*Tempest SMG

*Mattock AR

*Scimitar SG

*Phalanx HP

*Viper SR

*Widow SR

and various level up's for all the classes and lots of mods for all guns, including scopes for the Pistols and Assault Rifles. Other than that thing about the race unlocks I freakin' love this MP and I don't play MP at all.

beckley205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By beckley205

Quarian engineer, Krogan soldier, Phalanx heavy pistol, Mattock assault rifle, Weapon upgrades galore.

Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Codeacious

I've gotten almost all the weapons maxed, except for the Widow that I don't own, and the Claymore (level 1), the Hornet (level 1), and the Carnifex (level 3).

Race wise, I have Krogan Soldier, Turian Sentinel, Salarian Infiltrator, Quarian Engineer, and three Drell Vanguards.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ghostiet

Absolute shit. I got an Asari Adept, a Drell Vanguard, a Quarian Engineer and a shit ton of humans (not a single lady Infiltrator I'm using until she hit 20). A ton of upgrades for the Avenger, Katana and Mattock, a single Viper and some SMG. And a bunch of weapon mods.

The only other class I'm interested in, apart from Human Infiltrator is the Krogan Sentinel and I don't think I'll ever unlock him.

I don't like the unlock system at all. My Avenger and Katana are probably level VIII, the Mattock's VI, meaning that I won't use any other guns, because why bother? The next unlocked weapon I'll get will be level I, so inferior in every way to these guns and probably a lot heavier, so I won't have a reason to switch until they level up, which won't happen in a long time.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doctorchimp

Jack Shit....

Phalanx and the Mattock rifle...which I won't use since I got the Avenger unlocked all the way to level VI and I'm playing Adept. Not a single character class unlock.

Krogan Soldier or Sentinel, Asari Adept, Drell Adept, Drell Vanguard....seriously any of those would make me real happy because apparently I ruined my human adept in the demo by picking the wrong singularity upgrade. Does anyone know if it's possible to reset your powers in the demo?

I'm like level 18 now and it's gotten hard to keep playing.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doctorchimp

@BraveToaster said:

I've unlocked a lot of characters and weapons. The only character race I need to unlock is Drell Vanguard.

The weapons that are very strong, but way too heavy (unless you're a Krogan) are M-76 Revenant and the M-300 Claymore. My weapon of choice is the Mattock X.

Jesus....what's your secret?

Are you playing a shit ton or does Gold give out that much credits?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BraveToaster

Characters:

Asari Adept, Krogan Soldier, Quarian Engineer, Turian Sentinel, and Salarian Infiltrator.

Weapons:

Mattock X, Revenant I, Avenger X,Phalanx VIII, Predator VII, Carnifex I, Viper X, Mantis VII, Hornet I, Shuriken VII, Tempest X, Locust II, Katana V, Scimitar X, and Claymore I.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BraveToaster

@Doctorchimp said:

@BraveToaster said:

I've unlocked a lot of characters and weapons. The only character race I need to unlock is Drell Vanguard.

The weapons that are very strong, but way too heavy (unless you're a Krogan) are M-76 Revenant and the M-300 Claymore. My weapon of choice is the Mattock X.

Jesus....what's your secret?

Are you playing a shit ton or does Gold give out that much credits?

You missed my edit. I'm missing more than that. I have been playing a lot. Also, you can't reset your character after you exit the upgrade screen.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Do they carry to the full game?

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gargantuan

Doesn't the multiplayer reset when it gets released?

ExplodeMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ExplodeMode

Asari adept from the first one, and no more characters for the next 30 or however many I opened.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Just in case you guys are wondering, only half of the race/classes are available in the demo. If you're grinding trying to unlock Salarian Engineer or Human Female Soldier, it ain't gonna happen.

DrHawking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DrHawking

@Brodehouse said:

Just in case you guys are wondering, only half of the race/classes are available in the demo. If you're grinding trying to unlock Salarian Engineer or Human Female Soldier, it ain't gonna happen.

If I remember right, you can't unlock the fourth option for each class in the demo.

Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Do they carry to the full game?

no they don't

@Brodehouse said:

do you know which race beside human female I can unlock for Infiltrator in demo?

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WarlordPayne

@sate2801 said:

do you know which race beside human female I can unlock for Infiltrator in demo?

The Salarian Infiltrator.

I have the Asari Adept, Quarian Engineer, Turian Sentinel, and Salarian Infiltrator for races. For weapons I have the Viper and Widow sniper rifles, Mattock and Revenant assault rifles, Tempest SMG, Scimitar shotgun, and Phalanx pistol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@sate2801: Salarian Infiltrator.

You can get Krogan Soldier, Drell Vanguard, Asari Adept, Salarian Infiltrator, Quarian Engineer and Turian Sentinel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.