Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

What is your favorite multiplayer class?

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cataphract1014

A post not about the ending?! HOLY SHIT!!!!

Anyway, I'm digging the Asari adept with the statis bubble and warp/throw biotic explosions. I unlocked the Krogan Soldier a few nights ago and last night I was just running around heavy meleeing people on silver one shotting marauders with full shields. A heavy melee swing took a brute down 2 bars of life on silver too. Quite fun. Only classes I don't have is the drell vanguard and the Krogan sentinel. I really want the Krogan sentinel.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By jaycrockett

I love me this multiplayer, surprised no one is really talking about it here. So far I've stuck with the engineer. My aim isn't so hot, so I stick with the pistol and powers to compensate.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By donchipotle

All I have are humans so far but I dig the Engineer. That little drone running distractions on a Brute or Atlas or Prime is great

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

From what I played (maybe 8 hours worth) I really got into Salarian Engineer and Asari Vanguard. I didn't unlock all of the classes, though; never got to try any of the Krogan/Turian classes, but Salarian Engineer I found to really reliable. I'd equip him with the Disciple shotgun and a predator pistol. Quick cooldowns and the Disciple is a great weapon to fall back on. Vanguard I never got too deep in, but I was playing as an Asari Vanguard! So while I can't judge the practicality, I still couldn't help but find it really fun.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5  Edited By natetodamax

The Human Engineer. I used the Quarian Engineer in the demo and really loved it because of the Incinerate/Cryo Blast combo but I have yet to unlock that character in the full game.

I haven't been able to get much enjoyment from the other classes. I've tried all of them but I don't really like their abilities compared to what the Engineer has. I like to weaken enemy shields and barriers with Overload and then burn them with Incinerate while dumping assault rifle rounds into their head. The Soldier especially seems completely useless. Every class can use every weapon with the same level of proficiency, so I can't imagine why someone would give up the helpful abilities that other classes have for stuff like Marksman and grenades.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yummylee

@Voxel said:

The Human Engineer. I used the Quarian Engineer in the demo and really loved it because of the Incinerate/Cryo Blast combo but I have yet to unlock that character in the full game.

I haven't been able to get much enjoyment from the other classes. I've tried all of them but I don't really like their abilities compared to what the Engineer has. I like to weaken enemy shields and barriers with Overload and then burn them with Incinerate while dumping assault rifle rounds into their head. The Soldier especially seems completely useless. Every class can use every weapon with the same level of proficiency, so I can't imagine why someone would give up the helpful abilities that other classes have for stuff like Marksman and grenades.

Krogan soldiers are meant to be complete tanks, like you'd expect. Plus I'm pretty sure they have cooldown reducing bonuses for their class specific passive stat too, so they can equip more weapons without sacrificing their cooldown. But yeah, from what I played, I noticed that Engineer was the clear favourite. Quite a long way to go from being the least popular class in ME2 :P

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By natetodamax

@Abyssfull said:

@Voxel said:

Krogan soldiers are meant to be complete tanks, like you'd expect. Plus I'm pretty sure they have cooldown reducing bonuses for their class specific passive stat too, so they can equip more weapons without sacrificing their cooldown. But yeah, from what I played, I noticed that Engineer was the clear favourite. Quite a long way to go from being the least popular class in ME2 :P

I have yet to see a Krogan Soldier in action in multiplayer, but I have heard that they can be pretty darn powerful. If I ever unlock that class I'll probably give it a go.

ShadowMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ShadowMountain

@Cataphract1014:I have a Krogan Sentinel. Its ok up to silver but hes pretty useless in Gold. Tech armour is just too nerfed from ME2. Krogan soldier sounds way better.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yummylee

@Voxel said:

@Abyssfull said:

@Voxel said:

I have yet to see a Krogan Soldier in action in multiplayer, but I have heard that they can be pretty darn powerful. If I ever unlock that class I'll probably give it a go.

During my time spent, they were surprisingly prominent. Also the Krogan classes retain that charge melee attack you see them do in the SP, and it's more or less a one-hit kill against most enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if they were intentionally made to be the rarest classes to unlock.

Hilikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hilikus

Haven't gotten around to unlocking it yet, but I really enjoyed playing the Salarian Infiltrator in the demo. Energy Drain + Cloaked Headshots!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Justin258

Human male vanguard.

I know, people hate my class, but I don't care. I try to use it to the best of my ability.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By turbomonkey138

I love playing the game as a soldier. Always have. Some people find it boring but i always thought it fit the universe better. A hardened soldier with no implants just skill that keeps you alive :)

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cataphract1014

@Abyssfull said:

@Voxel said:

@Abyssfull said:

@Voxel said:

During my time spent, they were surprisingly prominent. Also the Krogan classes retain that charge melee attack you see them do in the SP, and it's more or less a one-hit kill against most enemies. I wouldn't be surprised if they were intentionally made to be the rarest classes to unlock.

Yeah, you can spec your Krogan soldier to get a lot of Melee bonuses. Krogan rage and a heavy melee was taking like half the HP of a ravager on silver.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Vorbis

Asari Adept because she plays like a support character, able to outscore everyone without becoming a killwhore, just bubbling everything helps people and gives me assists. She can hold her own against any enemy without ever needing to fire a gun even on Gold.

Also Biotic Explosions.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By NoobSauceG7

The adept is very fun actually. I played Vanguard mostly before but tried adept and love it.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By phrosnite

Adept and Sentinel. Dem biotic explosions! Carnifex pistol is the best weapon in the game :) + Stasis = GG

P.S. - ME3 ending are fine. People on the internet are crybabies. Yeah, I know. Shocker!

Edit: I the Adept Drell had throw instead of Pull he would have been my fav char. Dat Reave is a way better Warp :)

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cataphract1014

@phrosnite: Pull is nice against Cerberus because you make guardians worthless.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By phrosnite

@Cataphract1014 said:

@phrosnite: Pull is nice against Cerberus because you make guardians worthless.

So? Guardians are very easy to deal with even without Pull. Reave/Warp + Throw you can cause biotci explosionon armored/shielded(athlas, etc) units.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pinworm45

I find them all pretty fun, except Sentinel. I don't fucking understand the point of tech armor. At least, the human Sentinels.. the Turian one is probably pretty decent because of Overload and Warp.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Tennmuerti

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.