BioWare to release trilogy for PC, PS3, 360

#1 Posted by shootermcclay (219 posts) -

BioWare announced that they are going to release the entire Mass Effect trilogy as a compilation for $60 on November 6, 2012 for PC and XBOX 360, and a later date for PS3. This means the first Mass Effect will be released on PS3 despite it being published originally by MicroSoft.

#2 Posted by Brodehouse (9953 posts) -

Yeah but they're replacing Shepard's dad with Hayden Christensen.

#3 Posted by Hailinel (24868 posts) -

Who does EA expect will buy this?

#4 Edited by mikey87144 (1776 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

I might... it's only $60

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

One of those game is arguably one of this generation's best.

#6 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

@Hailinel: I will simply for Mass Effect 1 on PS3. Best game in the series in my opinion, I played on PC.

#7 Posted by Shaka999 (480 posts) -

hell if I didn't already own all 3 games, I'd jump on this. Too bad I already have all 3...

#8 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Also aren't they launching Mass Effect 3 with the WiiU? Why not do this collection.

#9 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

So Mass Effect 1 will come out on the PS3?

#10 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Possibly me, and I already have all 3.

#11 Posted by Ducksworth (660 posts) -

I might as well, I haven't played any of the games and was never overly interested in them either. The only things I know related to the series is that the ending is controversial and that there's some dude out there who really wants to know what Talia's sweat tastes like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.