Your Favorite Alien Race!

#1 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2826 posts) -

My favorite are the Volus, idk why the idea of a merchant race who use caravans and stuff appeals to me, and besides they're so round and plump, who wouldn't love a Volus?

How about YOU?

#2 Posted by Axemetal (9 posts) -

Elcor, They are just so nice and polite. plus there is something calming about how slow they are, as if they are safer than other races because you know if they attack you can just run away

#3 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

Hanar. They seem really accommodating and friendly. While they may run off at the mouth about their 'Ekindler' rubbish, they don't seem to shove it down your throats. Also, I can't imagine there are too many asshole hanars.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

Even before I entered this thread I told myself "Where's the poll?"  I don't remember anything about Mass Effect, even having completed it, so I don't remember many of them.

#5 Posted by Afroman269 (7388 posts) -

Human

#6 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

Plainly, Elcor are the best race. Genuine enthusiasm, they have the best speech patterns ever.

#7 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" I don't remember anything about Mass Effect, even having completed it, . "
Not enough references to 'fight money'?
#8 Posted by zombie2011 (4941 posts) -
@Bigandtasty said:
" Plainly, Elcor are the best race. Genuine enthusiasm, they have the best speech patterns ever. "
yep.
#9 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2452 posts) -

I think the Hanar, I'd relish the opportunity to converse with a well versed jelly creature any day.

#10 Posted by Dragoness1993 (37 posts) -

Hanar

#11 Posted by murphyjammer (58 posts) -
@Afroman269 Space racism.

Salarian for me.
#12 Posted by Xolare (1257 posts) -

@Afroman269 said:

Human

You racist son of a bitch.

#13 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Krogan's.

#14 Posted by chrissedoff (2041 posts) -

reapers

#15 Posted by Ezekeilpurger (319 posts) -

I love thread necromancy.

Hanar.

#16 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

Turians and Salarians are pretty great, although it's hard to argue with Krogans. I dunno, all of them?

#17 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -

Krogans. No contest really considering none of the other races have a Wrex.

#18 Posted by CheapPoison (708 posts) -

Krogans!

#19 Posted by jipearce (32 posts) -

I remember how Liara T'Soni gave a great deal of information on how the Asari breed, their homeworld and matingn rituals, their religion - I feel that they were best explained. So I really like them. However, I have to go with Krogan. They may be a warlike and primitve race, though they do have honour and respect - and seem to be one of the most hardest hit of the various races.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.