Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Annnd you lost me

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cramsy

Now I wasnt the biggest fan of Mass Effect. But now on my second playthrough ive ben having a good timw. Now Im at the first Asari boss chick and all im getting is;
    Dropping to the ground
    Dying
    Repeat

Who the hell designed this, there is literally nothing I can do to pass this bit.

Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Plasma

Run to the left cover, keep running to the right, cover.
    Force push the woman on the stairs, she wont push you over.

Or...
    Your underleveled, welcome to the world of RPGs.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShadowKiller

Maybe you can try temporarily lowering the difficulty if your not going for any of the achievements for playing through hardcore and insane (I think that's what they're called anyways).

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pazy

When I started playing I hit that wall and stopped playing for a while. It turned out I wasent underlevelled just that the game is broken, I everytime she would appaear id hang back and let my guys deal with it (since I can revive them and I cant be revived apparently) but I would keep getting hit by the stun attack through a wall :| I tried it about 40 times over a six month period then just happen to not get stunned by her and get to the third floor where she respawns and stuns me through a wall again :| Every other part of the game has been awesome so far, this part just feels broken. And I hate the fact that the auto-save is before the dialoge sequence so I had to keep watching it over and over again.

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cheapoz

Yep, I was there once. Went there first, severely under prepared.

I did the following
    - Dial the game difficulty down to Casual
    - Use the AI players talents
    - Run to the right straight away, then up to the bridge
    - Keep an eye on your allies health
    - Use the explosive cannisters to your advantage

You should be able to get to the other side of this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.