Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Any more DLC soon?

tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tmontana1004

So, when is Bioware going to make more DLC? They said BDTS was the first of a few add-ons and I haven't heard any news. Maybe they will announce something on the anniversy because Bioware usually supports their games to the end.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

Not much more probably...which is a shame, I really like the DLC they put out!

Better than the already in-game worlds =P

Avatar image for ice_cold_rayman
    Ice_Cold_Rayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ice_Cold_Rayman

I doubt it. We've heard nary a whisper about anything in the past few months.

jangofett88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By jangofett88

Probably not. And after going this long without another content pack, I'd rather they not make any more and just focus on Mass Effect 2.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By keyhunter

Yeah man. Mass effect 2 is more important than some stupid content pack. Though, I did enjoy bring down the sky quite a bit. But yeah, after pretty much mastering Mass Effect with about 6 1/2 playthroughs for all the points, I can say I would like to see another Mass Effect, and sooner than later. That game showed so much sequel potential, now that they got their shit locked down they can actually do more than 6 excellent story missions, and an assload of rocky single textured planets with identical pre fab shelters which carry either Geth, Mercs, or Thorian Creepers. Something more like KOTOR, perhaps? That would be great.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By kush

I would be extremely surprised if any more ME DLC came out...I think the main focus is around ME2, or at least I hope that's what they are focusing on at the moment.

ColMustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ColMustard

Part of me thinks that the merge with EA pretty much halted any chance of us getting any great DLC for this game period... 

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Chummy8
    Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By Jedted

Maybe there just waiting to make an anouncement about ME2 before taking about any DLC.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had a series of new mission packs that they're sitting on waiting to release.  Bioware's been very quiet regarding any Mass Effect related news so who knows what they're currently working on.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Babble

I highly doubt anything, they probably are well into other projects or Mass Effect 2.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By msudude211

Probably not. They're probably working on ME2.

Avatar image for lightwarrior179
    lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By lightwarrior179

I think BioWare have gotten a little busy with Dragon Age Origins and Star Wars the Old Republic coming. Plus ME2 is already said to be in development so I doubt there's a DLC coming.

Even then I do hope another DLC (a more longer one,please) comes up before ME2 releases

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.