At the end of the game... (Heavy spoilers, yet probably not at this point)

#1 Posted by Jeust (10482 posts) -
#2 Edited by Jeust (10482 posts) -

At the end of the game who did you support for a place in the Council? And why? 

For me I chose Capitan David Anderson. For the sole reason of ending the quackery of human politics, or so I thought. Turns out there is still the issue of alien politics. ^^

#3 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

Andersona, cause Udina is a dick.

'Nuff said.

#4 Posted by Rockanomics (1150 posts) -

Anderson, he was cool and Udina was an ass, easy choice at the time.

#5 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Keith David, cuz he's Keith David.

#6 Posted by NTM (7280 posts) -

Udina's a prick. If you choose him it should be a renegade move. I was still nice towards his actions in the second (and the first) though. I kind of felt sorry for him, but I also felt sorry for Anderson when I saw how Udina treated Anderson when I played the PC version and didn't get through the first.
#7 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Anderson on my main shep, female paragon adept, because he always believed in me and is willing to go the extra mile for the good cause, that is a good thing to have in a council member.

Udina for my second shep, male renegade soldier/vanguard, because I wanted to see what changes it would bring and I figured he fitted more with my shep because they both get things done, efficient and fast.

#8 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -

Captain David Anderson.  Like everyone else, I hated Udina.  In real life though, I always hate people who always just take one side and never at least even just listen to another idea.  He wouldn't even had to really entertain the idea of... 

I would have been happy enough if he would have just listened to what I had to say at least and even kept it in mind on the back burner.  But he didn't.
#9 Posted by sopachuco13 (392 posts) -

Like everybody else, I chose Anderson because Udina just seemed like an asshole. I also don't like how Anderson was bumped from his own ship.
#10 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

I have only played through on Paragon in which I chose Anderson. He definitely seemed like the right choice since he was supportive of Shepard and believed in the Reaper threat. On my playthrough as a Renegade I'll probably pick Udina.

#11 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

Anybody who chooses Udina is a damn dirty commie.

#12 Posted by Dawnswalker (9 posts) -

Hey, I told Udina that he'd pay for what he did to me.

#13 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

Anderson, because he's awesome. But I felt bad about it in ME2 because he was borderline suicidal with the job -.-

#14 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" Keith David, cuz he's black "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.