Casey Hudson talks about Fight Club (DLC)

#1 Edited by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

The recent re-release of Mass Effect aparently includes several video where the designers talk a lot about the creation of Mass Effect and in the video embedded below, Mass Effedct;s future.  It's quite possible that this video was recorded just after the launch of Mass Effect but it still sounds like something I'd buy if it ever came out. 

Maybe if they released the new Mass Effect content at E3 while they announce Mass Effect 2 they'd get a surge of downloads.  I would definitely get this DLC if it ever came out, I just wish that Bioware had addopted Bethesda's model and released a whole bunch of DLC

Oh and yes, I did steal this from Joystiq
#2 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

They totally broke the first two rules of Fight Club! =P

Anyway, they mentioned Bring Down the Sky as if that DLC was common knowledge. I think this might have been shot recently; although it's very possible that this DLC is no longer in the works due to BDS' poor sales figures. Hopefully I'm wrong, I've been trying to find a reason to get back into Mass Effect.

Nice find!

#3 Posted by Jedted (2257 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"They totally broke the first two rules of Fight Club! =P

Anyway, they mentioned Bring Down the Sky as if that DLC was common knowledge. I think this might have been shot recently; although it's very possible that this DLC is no longer in the works due to BDS' poor sales figures. Hopefully I'm wrong, I've been trying to find a reason to get back into Mass Effect.

Nice find!"

How do you know BDtS had poor sales?  Just because YOU never heard of it until recently doesn't mean it did poorly.

I know a lot of people bashed BDtS saying it was just another UNC mission but i thought it was cool and i'm glad they're working on more.  I should note that this video was released recently with the new edition of the game so it's safe to assume they are still working on the DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.