Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Changes you'd like to see

drsalvador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By drsalvador

What changes to the new Mass effect would you like to see?
    I think a better store interface would be nice. Primarily the way the items are sorted, rather than having it ranged from most expensive to least, the items should be sorted by sub-sections like armour, weapons, upgrades etc.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

A PS3 version =P
    I"M KIDDING!

kyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By kyman

yeah, the store change with an overall inventory change.  of course, the whipping boy, the mako needs an overhaul

Fade2Gray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Fade2Gray

I'd just like to see a little better stability on the next PC version. I thought that it was surprisingly well optimized for FPS on even mediocre systems, but it had a habit of crashing more often than I'd like on most PC's. Oh, and hopefully they don't have the same pixelation problems with some of the effects that they had with this game on Radeons.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Milkman

Combat needs to be completely re-done. Along with the Mako.

Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Thunder

I agree that the combat need to be redone. I like how it has a third person shooter element but the biotics need a hot key system instead of having to pause the game and choose the one you want to use. The Mako needs work too. Also, the texture loading needs some work. I hated the lag as it loaded the planet.

Avalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Avalon

I strongly agree that the inventory needs a major overhaul. The most irritating thing was when you had more items than you could carry and you were forced to turn them into omni gel. My second problem was the almost constant frame rate issues. Lastly there need to be more planets which have significant structures and/or characters instead of the same buildings being scattered on every planet. Other minor things like the mako and combat system bother me as well but i can live with those not being changed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.