Changes you'd like to see

#1 Posted by drsalvador (108 posts) -

What changes to the new Mass effect would you like to see?
I think a better store interface would be nice. Primarily the way the items are sorted, rather than having it ranged from most expensive to least, the items should be sorted by sub-sections like armour, weapons, upgrades etc.

#2 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

A PS3 version =P
I"M KIDDING!

#3 Posted by kyman (13 posts) -

yeah, the store change with an overall inventory change.  of course, the whipping boy, the mako needs an overhaul

#4 Posted by Fade2Gray (168 posts) -

I'd just like to see a little better stability on the next PC version. I thought that it was surprisingly well optimized for FPS on even mediocre systems, but it had a habit of crashing more often than I'd like on most PC's. Oh, and hopefully they don't have the same pixelation problems with some of the effects that they had with this game on Radeons.

#5 Edited by Milkman (16530 posts) -

Combat needs to be completely re-done. Along with the Mako.

#6 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

I agree that the combat need to be redone. I like how it has a third person shooter element but the biotics need a hot key system instead of having to pause the game and choose the one you want to use. The Mako needs work too. Also, the texture loading needs some work. I hated the lag as it loaded the planet.

#7 Posted by Avalon (9 posts) -

I strongly agree that the inventory needs a major overhaul. The most irritating thing was when you had more items than you could carry and you were forced to turn them into omni gel. My second problem was the almost constant frame rate issues. Lastly there need to be more planets which have significant structures and/or characters instead of the same buildings being scattered on every planet. Other minor things like the mako and combat system bother me as well but i can live with those not being changed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.