Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

I downloaded "Bring down the sky"...

Giuseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Giuseppe

..and I can't get it to work. I went to extras and clicked on the BDTS and all it says is "view credits" Please help..
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jimbo

I think it just gets added into the game.  Once you get the Normandy, it shows up on the Galaxy Map.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Lies
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Jeust
    @Jimbo said:

" I think it just gets added into the game.  Once you get the Normandy, it shows up on the Galaxy Map. "

Yep.  Look for Nova Terra i think. Also you should see a mission added to your backlog.
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Hmm, so the patch that let you load Bring Down The Sky from the menu doesn't work? I just went to planet halfway through my campaign so I was fine, but that doesn't sound good.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Dany

You can't access it through the DLC in hte menu. In the game you would have to have control of the Normandy and be able to check the galaxy map. If you have the dlc, it would show up in the map when you show the entire galaxy.

haethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By haethos

The DLC is not a stand-alone module -- it's a scenario similar to some of the side quests on other planets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.