Ideas on next Mass Effect DLC?

#1 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Well, I just finished reading the OXM article and they basically confirmed one more Mass Effect DLC incoming? Any ideas?

I hope it ties in with Ceberus, and we learn more about them, since they seem to be key in the ME 2 story. Basically, I hope it acts as a beautiful link between the two Mass Effects, maybe explaining to us why people will think you are dead?

#2 Posted by TheKidNixon (1564 posts) -

Some info has come out about the second DLC. Apparently it includes some sort of illicit "Fight Club" like group that Sheppard has to break up. Wouldn't be surprised if it tied into the Cerberus stuff, though that dosen't exactly sound their speed; they're more politically motivated where as this sounds like a sort of organized crime set-up. Maybe more Batarians?

BioWare also said in that same article that this was basically the last bit of Mass Effect we're getting before the next game. Hope it is more substantial than Bring Down the Sky; they certainly have had time to work on it, though I mostly want them to make ME2 perfect.

#3 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2486 posts) -

Coke party at the Asari whorehouse?

#4 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -
Lydian_Sel said:
Coke party at the Asari whorehouse?
Yes!
#5 Posted by cc23574 (665 posts) -

More sex!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@cc23574 said:
" More sex!!!!!!!! "

Ha ha, your comment + you picture = hello stereotypical nerd.
#7 Posted by cc23574 (665 posts) -
@Plasma said:
"@cc23574 said:
" More sex!!!!!!!! "

Ha ha, your comment + you picture = hello stereotypical nerd.
"

Awesome!
Achievement unlocked: Be the nerdiest kid on Giantbomb!
#8 Posted by Morter21 (8 posts) -

i just cant wait for the new dlc but i hate all this waiting and not knowing any thing bout it UGH

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.