Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Main Character class

YuXing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By YuXing

Do you guys think that they should abolish the character class altogether?
    it can be like semi-oblivion style, that you can choose soldiering, technical and biotic skills on your own.
    therefore you can choose to make a pure class by going down one of the path, or mix and match to form like mix-class like vanguard.
    you can also choose to dabble in all of the three classes.
    to increase replaybility, they can implement a system where the level cap increases for every subsequent playthrough, therefore, conceivably, you can have a fully max-out character.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By suneku

Nah I like the way things are in the game. I like having my choices without having to pick a path.

YuXing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By YuXing

What i mean is that all skills are available on the get go.
    It will be like oblivion where with enough effort, all skills can be mastered.
    So you can create and develop a character who is good in everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.