Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Mass Effect Achievements on PC?

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By dagas

I've played through Mass Effect many times and got the last achievement early this year on 360. I know it's crazy but I feel like going through all of that again on the PC if that means more points so my question is: Does ME on PC have points and can I get them on top of the 360 points I already have? Does the Windows Live thingy work in XP or only Vista?

I want to play this game again, but I can't bring myself do go trough it again for the 9th time or something like that unless I get some points out of it =P

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By agent_lost

the quick answers, NO.

Mass Effect is not part of the Games for Windows Live horror story.

elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By elbow
    Agent_Lost said:
    "the quick answers, NO.

Mass Effect is not part of the Games for Windows Live horror story."
    ...and that is something we PC gamers can be happy for.
    dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By dagas

okey, probably for the best. Even though I love the game, I've already played it too much...I should just wait for the sequel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.