mass effect... the movie?

#1 Posted by NakAttack (1292 posts) -

as my momma always said, "its better to see with you eyes than your ears." so here it is

slated for a 2012 release...guess this is the movie that will end the world(by blowing our minds).
#2 Posted by takua108 (1483 posts) -

CONFIRMED!....? 

I'm not familiar with IMDB stuff like this to know how much of a confirmation this is. Like, did the Halo movie get a page like this? Just wondering. 

If this is all true though, I'm very excited, and this will be a day-one, potentially midnight viewing for me.

#3 Posted by DystopiaX (5360 posts) -

knowing video game movies, this will either turn out to be a piece of crap or get caught up in pre-production and eventually canceled.

#4 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

Man or Lady shepherd?

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

Weren't Uncharted and Gears of War supposed to have movies? what happened to them?

#6 Posted by Marz (5671 posts) -
@ErrorOperator said:
" Man or Lady shepherd? "
both, they are twins taking the helm and fighting against the reapers on the Normandy and double the sex scenes.
#7 Posted by takua108 (1483 posts) -
@Marz said:
" @ErrorOperator said:
both, they are twins taking the helm and fighting against the reapers on the Normandy and double the sex scenes. "
While that would be awesome in its own right, I prefer to think of there being four separate versions of the movie in theaters: 
  • Male Shepard / Paragon
  • Male Shepard / Renegade
  • Female Shepard / Paragon
  • Female Shepard / Renegade
"Two tickets for Mass Effect, Female Paragon Shepard, please?" :D
#8 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -
@takua108 said:
" @Marz said:
" @ErrorOperator said:
both, they are twins taking the helm and fighting against the reapers on the Normandy and double the sex scenes. "
While that would be awesome in its own right, I prefer to think of there being four separate versions of the movie in theaters: 
  • Male Shepard / Paragon
"
Haha, that would be awesome.
#9 Posted by harinosho (604 posts) -
@takua108 said:
" @Marz said:
" @ErrorOperator said:
  • Male Shepard / Paragon
"
this. would be awesome
#10 Posted by BeachThunder (12410 posts) -
@takua108 said:
" @Marz said:
" @ErrorOperator said:
  • Male Shepard / Paragon
"
Haha, I guess this could work if they rolled it all into one movie. ie. they could have 4 different perspectives of the events, each lasting 1/4 of the actual movie.

Anyway, chances are that the movie will be about John Shepard. 
I hate John Shepard :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.