Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

New dlc info

Morter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morter21

does anyone kno any info on the second dlc besides its a fight club and it links me1 and me2. like when it comes out, what its called and how much it is

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TheKidNixon

BioWare has gone radio silent on it, though they recently confirmed that it is still coming via their Twitter. So yeah, when its getting closer, we'll probably hear more.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kmdrkul

I distinctly remember hearing them say something along the lines that more news is coming by Friday.  Well, today it Friday...

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jedted

"Evil" Chris admitted on the ME forums that he got a little ahead of himself with that twitter post.  Apparently they're still not ready to divulge info on the next DLC pack.

Avatar image for godzillavsjapan
    GodzillaVsJapan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GodzillaVsJapan

Any links to this info would be appreciated. I had no idea they were going to release a second DLC at all much less sometime soon. This has me really excited for Mass Effect again as I would love to play that game with some new content thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.