Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Scan the keepers

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

does any one know how much EXP you get for canceling the scan the keepers quest? you get experience and Paragon points for talking to chroban again and canceling the quest and you get no paragon or renegade points but lots of exp and credits for scanning the little buggers I wanted to know so I can decide cause I wanna get the most paragon points without using the one paragon glitching monkeys 

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#2  Edited By galiant

Punctuation much? I don't understand why you want to cancel it?

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By galiant
    @WilliamRLBaker Also, couldn't you just try it out? Cancelling a quest and reloading a save doesn't sound like much trouble...
    Kiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Kiro

Exp scales to your level anyway, so the higher level you are the more exp you get.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By benpack

There are plenty of ways to get Paragon points without doing this mission, I would get the EXP.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DoctorTran
    @GlenTennis
    There are plenty of ways to get Paragon points without doing this mission, I would get the EXP.
    Pretty much this.
    RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By RedHatDrew
    @GlenTennis said:
    " There are plenty of ways to get Paragon points without doing this mission, I would get the EXP. "
    ^Word.
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I am tying to max out Paragon points as soon as possible so as to get the highest charm there are quite a few events throughout the game that have charm paths especially some early scenarios that require quite high charm. the charm meter is based quite allot around your paragon meters level. I have no problem getting experience and yes there are many methods by which to get paragon points but I'm trying to get as many paragon points before I leave the citadel for the first time. 

Canceling it is one way to find out but then I have to see how many exp I get by scanning the things and that can take awhile to do. but never mind I'll just cancel the quest and get the paragon points credits and exp are far more abundant. 
    thanks for every ones input. 

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @WilliamRLBaker: I'm pretty sure in Mass Effect 1 your charm skill is based solely on the points you put into it. It's Mass Effect 2 where you need to stick with being Paragon or Renegade in order to persuade people. 
    galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By galiant
    @WilliamRLBaker I didn't understand your reasons and your lack of punctuation made your argument difficult for me to follow. I was honestly curious. No need to get all moody on my wall about it...if you post on a forum, you know, people might reply.
    Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By White_Silhouette
    @MooseyMcMan said:
    " @WilliamRLBaker: I'm pretty sure in Mass Effect 1 your charm skill is based solely on the points you put into it. It's Mass Effect 2 where you need to stick with being Paragon or Renegade in order to persuade people.  "
    ^ this.
    Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Maxing out Paragon is easy as fuuuuuuuck, even early on, so this isn't really necessary. Just be a good boy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.