Where do you get the Predator armor?

#1 Edited by OrangeSponge (53 posts) -

Hi,

I've been trying to get the Collossus and the Predator armor in Mass Effect, does anyone know were I can find them?

#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

You should be able to find them in random boxes and crates when your in the 50-60 level range.

#3 Edited by OrangeSponge (53 posts) -

OK, thank you so much. Can you buy them from stores if you get the liicenes?

#4 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I think so, but they should be available in The Emporium or Citadel markets.

#5 Edited by OrangeSponge (53 posts) -

Thank you. This has been a big help.

#6 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

No problem-o :)

#7 Posted by RobbieH (52 posts) -

I take it you're going for the Predator H, and not the regular Predator. Anyway, you need the Armax Licence for it; you can buy it from Expat in the markets on the Upper Markets when you hit level 36. For Colossus armor, you need the Kassa Fabrication licence which can be purchased from the C-Sec Requisitions Officer once you hit level 36.

The problem with actually finding these sets of armor is that all loot in the game, even merchants, is randomised. It all comes down to the luck of the draw. Apparently, if you travel from an unchartered world to Noveria or Feros, go down to the requisitons officer and save before talking to him, the stuff he carries will change every time you reload. I haven't tried it, but it's worth a shot.

#8 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

Yep, as Robbie said, you're going to want the Predator H X (or the Predator L X, or the Predator M X) from Armax. Those are definitely the best suits in the game, with the possible exception of Wrex's unique sets. But you're just going to have to keep playing the game and hoping for the best; On 4 playthroughs I still needed a couple sets.

#9 Posted by CaptainCrunch (10 posts) -

After 3 playthroughs I still lack a couple also. The good news is that I'll be hitting lv 60 soon.  Yay for achievements!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.