Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Who do I choose... (SPOILERS)

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

To die, Ashley or Kaiden? I sent Ashley to the nuke site for some fucking reason and know I dont know who to save! 

I am a soldier if that helps with anything but I might change to a Vanguard in Mass Effect 2.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

You can save either of them regardless of whether they are at the nuke site or the AA towers. If you save the person at the AA towers the teammate at the nuke site will die detonating the nuke.

Neither of them become squadmates in ME2 so just pick who you like more.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Yukoei
    @Bigandtasty said:
    "You can save either of them regardless of whether they are at the nuke site or the AA towers. If you save the person at the AA towers the teammate at the nuke site will die detonating the nuke.  Neither of them become squadmates in ME2 so just pick who you like more. "

Oh, they wont be? thought they would have been, that just made it a whole lot easier... 

Cya Ashley, you whinning little bitch!
    mrcellophane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By mrcellophane
    @Yukoei said:
      Cya Ashley, you whinning little bitch! "
    As annoying as Ms. Williams may be throughout much of the game, I still felt kinda bad when she manned up and followed orders, knowing that it would cause her death.
    Regardless of who I choose I always feel bad in that scene. It made me stop playing ME.
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By penguindust

My 3rd play-through was as an Adept and Ashley became a strong asset to my team.  I'd Singularity enemies and she'd one-shot them with the sniper rifle while they were in the sky.  Also, as far as her personality goes...

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Capum15

The first time I played, I thought about this for like, 5 minutes. Eventually settled on saving Ashley because she had been in my party the whole time.

Every single re-play though, I save Kaidan. I just don't really like her that much.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Milkman

I always thought that Kaiden was a really boring character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
    deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saved Ashley so I could sex her. 

It was worth it.

vedicardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vedicardi

Kaiden is boring, but Ashley can be really annoying if you don't care about her already or like that personality type.  Kaiden is cool like in a "dumb young cop" way for me.  I don't know what that really means but yeah.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.