roblopez's Mass Effect (PC) review

• roblopez wrote this review on .

Pretty and Witty, No Variety.

Mass Effect looks amazing and sounds amazing if you have the proper computer. Voice acting really immerses you into the story which is also a really good one. The game also comes packed with tons of content, and this is where the game problems start to come out. The game lacks content execution. Meaning there a lot of weapons and armors but they all look the same. Many places to go and explore but they all look the same. A lot of side missions but they all feel the same. Catch my drift?

Mass Effect feels like a really good small something that got copy pasted over and over. Mix that with a really bad menu system and the game feels more like a miss than a hit.

If you are looking for a deep, engrossing story that looks very pretty, Mass Effect is for you.
If customization and variety your thing, Sorry.