One of the best RPG's i've ever played
- Amazing story
- Great side quests, add to the already good length of the game
- Good customization of the character and what type of person you are
- Amazing graphics and environments
- Excellent system of choosing what you want to say
- Framerate and texture load-in issues
Very well presented cut scenes.
Amazing. Excellent character models, environments, weapons, art, and everything else.
Fun and intriguing. The game certainly brings you into the story much more than many other shooters/RPGs. Interactive cut scenes are great, choosing what you want to do instead of following a completely fixed storyline. Cover system works great most of the time. Different weapons classes add to the fun.
Weapons sound great, voice acting is excellent. Environment sounds are done well (i.e. wind)
The different soldier and weapons classes make it worth playing a second time. Game length is pretty good for an RPG.
One of the better Xbox 360 exclusives of the year 2007 and one of the best RPGs i've ever played.